Recent content by Runeswan

1. Runeswan

PE Addicts Are Recruiting!!!

Hehehe, yes, I'm very glad to be part of the PE Addict Society. So far they've been extremely patience with all my questions and have made me feel especially welcome. :)
  2. Runeswan

Looks like I missed you! Do the PE Addicts have a website?

Looks like I missed you! Do the PE Addicts have a website?
  3. Runeswan

Noobilicious Disciple *help*

Excellent, I'm unique like everyone else then with these mystical green dots. I have only had to reboot twice so far to make the people appear :) Is it random or is it linked to bandwidth? Anyone know? I have to say that Vixen is totally awesome to come and help me and Darri is also totally...
  4. Runeswan

Noobilicious Disciple *help*

Yes, now available for your mentoring (official, unofficial, one time pity effort, I'll take what I can get) pain.... er pleasure... a lost and confused noob. Current skills include: Dying, Dancing in underwear, ineffective self GPS navigation, talking to herself Special Power: I see green...
  5. Runeswan

Pleasure to meet you Vixen, would you mind a friend invite?

Pleasure to meet you Vixen, would you mind a friend invite?
  6. Runeswan

Awesome layout.... wanted to thank you for the reputation boost. That was nice of you. Hope you...

Awesome layout.... wanted to thank you for the reputation boost. That was nice of you. Hope you have a lovely day. Cheers!
  7. Runeswan

The Metaverse Tribune

Thank you for sharing the additional information, Wistrel. Many people active in one virtual world are also active in others. The metaverse has provided all of us with ways to connect, network and socialize where geography and demographics do not present the same barriers they once did...
  8. Runeswan

Question: EU Forum Question

Gah... there it is :) I knew there had to be a thread of what I was looking for, I just couldn't find it. "what is EFD" in search wasn't helping me. Thank you guys!
  9. Runeswan

Question: EU Forum Question

Hello you guys, I've been lurking on the forum all day since I can't really EU it up at work.... Firewalls are such a buzz kill. Anyway, I'm so brand new I'm squeeky clean. I see that there are EFD's, which I'm guessing are forum dollars of some kind. When I search for EFD's I just get a ton...
  10. Runeswan

The Metaverse Tribune

Nutter, thank you for the advice. I've already signed up on at least one other Entropia forum and was looking at some other sites that seem focused on Entropia. I like to do thorough research when time allows me to do so. I first started my online "gaming" or virtual world experience back in '95...
  11. Runeswan

The Metaverse Tribune

Well, let me say first, thank you to the warm welcomes and pleasant posts. You guys are making me feel very welcome and much more interested in playing in Entropia... I mean, in RL most activities that result in sweating are fun, so why not in EU too! hehehhe I've been reading a fantastic...
  12. Runeswan

Thank you for the warm welcome and response to my Tribune post :)

Thank you for the warm welcome and response to my Tribune post :)
  13. Runeswan

Hello, thanks for popping over to my profile and the friend request. I'll go read your forum...

Hello, thanks for popping over to my profile and the friend request. I'll go read your forum response :)
  14. Runeswan

Hello All!

Thanks Cyber. Didn't know about that rule, but now I do.
  15. Runeswan

Hello All!

Wow, that's comprehensive. Thank you so much. I was lost tryingto find the best place to start in the tutorial threads.... THis should be very helpful. Now I can read it while I work *cough* on this lovely Friday. :)
Back