Recent content by Rusty Redrock

1. Rusty Redrock

PlanetCalypsoForum.com Discussion Thread

Will we be able to delete our account during or after the move?
  2. Rusty Redrock

Dynamite !!

I seen this and had to post a link this guy is really talented check it out... qjCLQaTFXx0 if you have anyone that is talented like this post a video and let me check it out.
  3. Rusty Redrock

Calypso Gateway - Helping or Hurting

I don't think there should be any old players there at all. Sure there would be a few that would help but there would be many more that would start there scams off early.
  4. Rusty Redrock

Parking Cars in the Sky

If anyone wants to know more about the pets there called Sugar Gliders
  5. Rusty Redrock

Any suggestions for a game company name?

Lets just hope you guys are really talented or have a butt load of money with the game industry the way it is now it is very difficult to earn with all the competition out there. Good luck though.
  6. Rusty Redrock

Investing in a LA

I will just say the first thing you need to do is stop thinking you can make money from this game. If you like playing the game then by all means deposit some of your entertainment budget because for 98% of the people here that is all it is ever going to be is entertainment. If you do find a way...
  7. Rusty Redrock

Reveal a scam and offer proof

I guess the big question would be what will his next avatars name be
  8. Rusty Redrock

Reveal a scam and offer proof

Yea, i would like to know too.
  9. Rusty Redrock

News about ROCKtropia

Email response from David Post. I sent an email asking if Next Island was still scheduled for launch in September. He said no because they were adding a gateway for new players and that it would be late October now before the launch.
  10. Rusty Redrock

Need help in finding Louise Lollan Rosengren

Yep, greed is an ugly beast. :mad:
  11. Rusty Redrock

News about ROCKtropia

I do know there building a gateway for Next Island and it has caused the launch to be set back till the end of October maybe ROCKTropia is getting one too?
  12. Rusty Redrock

Search for the Holy Grail!

*Deleted* sorry
  13. Rusty Redrock

Disrupting events

Maybe a good idea is for everyone to stop giving donations to anyone and if you want to give stuff away then use your own money this would stop all of this. Take a stand stop donating to giveaways just make your own. :wise:
  14. Rusty Redrock

Arabic Entropia Planet Partner

Okay I'm not sure if EU is mature enough for such a planet yet...sad :(
  15. Rusty Redrock

Sweat camp are not a parking

I must say nice attacking the new guy way to expand the community. Just because you don't feel the same way as him does not give you the right to flame him like that. That was just rude...IMO
Back