Recent content by Rutabaga

1. Rutabaga

Mining Help

Hi, and welcome to the forum :) You will need MU to profit even IF you global :D Most players who track their returns come up with a 90% return in the long run. So, if you are mining unamped, you will need to focus on areas with resources that average above a 110% markup to be o-k... not...
  2. Rutabaga

How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

This is the most significant thing I have read in this entire thread. :wise: I also like cake. And pie.
  3. Rutabaga

Uber: 1st tower :D

4. Rutabaga

How to deal with Entropias crashes and bugs

... cuz this shit is rigged? GZ once again to the chosen few getting the 15k+ hofs and rare items up the wazoo; I can't even stay logged in long enough to kill a Prot...
  5. Rutabaga

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Frankie shibby Rutabaga !Register Frankie shibby Rutabaga
  6. Rutabaga

Question: Which vehicle to use for mining?

Agree 100%, for the same reasons I think I still have the same Sleipnir I bought when they were first released. Now if only I could learn to stop flying into trees all the damn time...
  7. Rutabaga

surely doesn't seem fair

Bwahaha Trash I told u to give up on these forum trolls... Didn't I say this would keep happening? Just face it.... Everybody hateraids on S-Trash.... BENIS & EVE are the mining gods, and we are all plebeians. Now BUY THAT UNLIM LVL8 and sell me that LVL5 beeeyotch!!! What is so wrong about...
  8. Rutabaga

Selling: For Sale: Level 2 Amplifier Light BP (L), 68-clicker

Annnnnnnnnnd.... SOLD! :wtg::wtg::wtg: :smoke:
  9. Rutabaga

Selling: For Sale: Level 2 Amplifier Light BP (L), 68-clicker

Greetings, Entropians! I have a Level 2 Amplifier Light BP (L) for sale, tt value of .68 ped The market value for this BP averages for around 100,000% My current asking price is 680 peds... Reasonable offers will be entertained. PM me on forum or contact me through player registry in-game if...
  10. eu lvl2bpa

eu lvl2bpa

11. eu lvl2bp

eu lvl2bp

12. Rutabaga

Question: Which vehicle to use for mining?

... PINK VTOL!!! Be like eve.
  13. Rutabaga

Uber: Bruin & Cleetus 6565PED Eomon Young

GZ! Your loot has been sucking a big steaming hot plate of hairy ballsagna for too long - about time you got something nice! Look at all the trolls you attracted! Did PigBenis show up with a big keg of HATERAID or somethin??? I got a video for all of you....
  14. Rutabaga

Question: No more mining globals ?

*Sigh* Not this again... I better go relax and have a beverage.
  15. Rutabaga

Petition: Restore old mining loot system

I'll trade you one imp excavator for one unlimited mining amp :smoke: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
Back