Recent content by Ryen

1. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Update: I suppose it's time for an update. Been away from Entropia because I got a promotion at work and life was crazy. It's settled down now, so back to sweating. I've graduated and have my shiny set of Atlas armor and currently working towards being able to use an LR-10. Laser hit is 16.15...
  2. R

FYI: 🌌 MRP ENTERPRISES' - Join A New Mining & Hunting Guild! 🚀

Full Avatar Name: Ryen Jaicro Flamjai Are You Visible On The User Register? Yes Society Name: N/A Duration In Society: N/A Society Reference: N/A Duration In Entropia: Since 2016 Were You A Member Of Greenleaf Mining? No Position Applied For? Both if possible Can You Fly To Other Planets? Yes...
  3. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Lack of codex kinda sucks :( but I'll prob find my way to RT eventually
  4. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Thanks for the tip :) I was doing in tandem with the Sebastion quest. Im currently on Arkadia though!
  5. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

I plan to go back to NI at some point, but a lot of those things are still beyond my ability :) Carabok has been my main swunting mob, I've been doing osteloks as well while I cut trees. I plan to do MF after I unlock wounding. That's the plan :) mine with most of my active gameplay and swunt...
  6. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Update: Update time! I haven't been able to sweat as much at work as I'd like because work has been crazy. But still making some good progress. I spent 10k sweat on the Arkadia passport to unlock the daily and sold most of what I had on hand. Currently sitting on 5k sweat. Arkadia mining has...
  7. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Update: Still on Cyrene swunting paneleons and had my first paneleon global! 15 PED, but entropia life missed it for some reason even though I have the plugin running. Overall I'm at 94.75% TT return with 135 PED cycled. Big numbers, I know. Only other notable drops are 5 tail tips. I've also...
  8. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Just realized I don't have your IGN :( what is it? Update: Moved on to Cyrene to swunt weak Paneleons. Two daily missions for them that are pretty nice. I'm about 86% to Evader 4 now. Current Stats: SG: 6 Evader: 3 Animal Looter: 3 Sweat gathered: 5k Current setup: Z12 Barbarella + Sinkadus...
  9. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Lol perfect, see you around then :P
  10. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Thanks man, I've moved to Cyrene to give Paneleon's a go, but I'm def coming back to NI soon! Even ubers like sweating, can you blame them? ;)
  11. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

I might, I do really like the dailies though. Think my Evader is high enough to afk swunt those mobs you mentioned?
  12. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

I do have an Aeglic Ring :) I'll keep that in mind, thanks! I'd like to stay on NI for a bit, but I'll check those out eventually. I have moved over to yellow papoo young since they have some MU.
  13. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

It sure is! Like I mentioned, this isn't for money. Just to have a goal to work towards. I'm a software developer and work from home, this gives me some dopamine from watching the number go up. Yeah, getting some afk skills is a big reason to do it for me too. Working from home all day, so...
  14. R

Ryen's Swunting Log

Not very many swunting logs lately, probably for good reason with the low sweat price. Figure I should start one up for fun/motivation. I'm not doing this for money, just for fun and to have a goal to work towards. Currently swunting on NI, mostly piglets. Current Stats: SG: 5 Evader: 3 Animal...
Back