Recent content by sahel

1. sahel

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Welcome to the 18+ club! I hope you had a great day :birthday: :shots: :acid:
  2. sahel

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

I saw cloudflare and now an added captcha (y)
  3. sahel

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Make a "loadout" with the dedicated button in inventory. Then find this loadout as an Action to bind keys to it.
  4. sahel

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: Target's HP bar float too much to the top of the screen when close Description: Current: when a target closes in on you, it's hp bar moves too much to the top of the screen. Suggested: Change how much the hp bar moves to the top of the screen when a target closes in on the...
  5. entropia - hp bar too far up 1.jpg

entropia - hp bar too far up 1.jpg

6. entropia - hp bar too far up 2.jpg

entropia - hp bar too far up 2.jpg

7. sahel

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Shopkeeper item stuck in interface sidepanel Date Found: [03/01/2024] Description: Expected: being able to select an item (ESI) in the shopkeeper interface. Actual: can't select an item (ESI) that's been placed too much in the sidebar of the interface. Steps to Reproduce...
  8. shopkeerper bug 01.jpg

shopkeerper bug 01.jpg

Shopkeer bug item not selectable
  9. sahel

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: (L) items tooltip stats updates in realtime Description: Current: When the tooltip is showed upon mouseover on an (L) item in the action bar, the information is not updated realtime anymore as it was before. Suggested: Provide realtime information about (L) items on the...
  10. sahel

News: Server Downtime for Release

Third time's a charm.
  11. sahel

News: VU Postponement Notice

What a timing for the hamsterwheel to break. My real guess would be an hardware issue with a backup.
  12. sahel

Cannot login on account

If you have http error 425, best to contact (live) support, they can fix this.
  13. sahel

Account Login Issues on EU acc page err 425

Chat support on the website
  14. sahel

Account Login Issues on EU acc page err 425

Live support fixed this in a few minutes fo me.
  15. sahel

Help: chat window on dashboard gone

If possible, test via another internet connection.
Back