Recent content by Saji-Aiko

1. S

How come Entropia is not more popular?

honestly i don't think popularity is the games main problem. Just go look at camp icarus, it's more or less 24/7 the most populated area on caly. The main issue is player retention ... i would be surprised if even 5 out of 10 make it past a day and given what i hear from mentors at best 1 out...
  2. S

How can mindark make you deposit more money in this game.

there are many issues that could help convince me and stuff that i feel would be important to improve my convidence into the game and my progression in it ... like a reversal of what feels to me like an ill suited attempt to isolate the proffessions effects from each other. ->abundance of...
  3. S

Suggestion: Bounty Hunter!

I see a few problems with that. The harassment potential is huge and so long lasting (after all you could be attacked at any time) that it would put even the worst animal control pill users to shame. For just 1ped spent you can effectivly shut down any event that requires support staff. Don't...
  4. S

Help wanted!

I am not sure if support cases allow for videos but regardless maybe this will cheer you up a tiny bit. It's the equivalent of a 3d doodle i threw together quickly, so don't expect to much but maybe it will entertain regardless. I basically took the color information of your screenshot...
  5. S

Support isn't giving me items I lent to now inactive players

Okay so in a perfect world yes you would get back the items you lent to now inactive player. But, do you realy not see why ma support can't grant your request? You aren't simply asking for your items to be returned, you are asking without any (for the support staff) tangiable conesent to...
  6. S

Mindark Annual report 2018

yes all my stuff (as far as i could remember) was still there That said it was all mostly generic stuff (except a few old tt items that made my comback easier^^)
  7. S

Question: VivoS10 - tier up and pricing for service

I don't think tiering up a vivo s10 is worthwhile but there was a thread of someone nice offering to pretty much pay the cost for that in the service section. as for payment methods ... decay+tips or lootshare (and payment if it falls below decay) probably are the best you can hope for.
  8. S

Merry X-Mas and Peace to the World!

being thankful hmm ... that's a tough one but i ll give it a try. First off thanks to my soc leader felix for recruiting a disillusioned disgruntled returning player (after a 10year break), who returned out of pure morbid curiosity (to see if the game still exists) and even convincing me to...
  9. S

AMA Ask Me Anything Compilation

:confused: might as well ask a question, just in case "Was the attempt to isolate crafting further from the other professions (hunting/mining) with the introduction of a basically completly independent bp (explosive proj. crafting) in retrospect considered a good thing for the company and the...
  10. S

Question: The post HoF Clawback period

this one most likley is a myth ... well or at least it would be tough to explain the chain hofs of some ep crafters and even a few or my miners have had several almost consecutive hofs. one most likley wrong (yet i ll stick with it for now) explanation for me is that i think for hunting mob...
  11. S

Mindark Annual report 2018

almost 10years gone ... account was still intact when i returned there is a big difference between a company reserving the right to do something and actually enforcing it.
Back