Recent content by Sapeian

1. Sapeian

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

I think this old cynical and jaded comunity has made whoever this person is say ".. Nah.. Not for me" and then proceeded to run for the hills :laugh:
  2. Sapeian

Ah the good old days!

Ahh The Nostalgia The good ol' Days indeed.. Making me all nostalgic :D
  3. Sapeian

Selling: Shop FOMA #11

I am interested :)
  4. Sapeian

Hello All

OK..:dunno:
  5. Sapeian

Hello All

I never played for profit, only for the fun and community. for me it was nothing more than paying a monthly subscription to play the game. and I will be happy to do that again. i think ill head toward where the newbies live and spend time healing/mentoring etc. and wait for the day EU gets a...
  6. Sapeian

Hello All

Indeed, I see new changes..... still undecided...
  7. Sapeian

Hello All

its a shame. glad your still about. I own a computer store in my home town now. so no worries of slow computers for me lol. And the family is good. albeit a new family. the old family are good too afaik.
  8. Sapeian

Hello All

Howdy :) /me grabs fishfork...
  9. Sapeian

Hello All

Heya all, Who's still around then? And hi to the newbs :)
  10. Sapeian

FYI: You Win :(

Bug's, Time, Manpower, What ever the reason, Systems have not been put in place, And that's That, Things havent been implemented because they don't want to, What a weird thing to do, spend a fortune on a planet, and do fuck all with it? Dont be so bloody silly. All takes time, and will come...
  11. Sapeian

Why is this allowed?

JJO, Please don't be pedantic, Ok, so I went off on one. But all I seen was attacks on these people for no good reason, Thats how I honestly seen this thread. Perhapse some posts were and those spoke louder than the others. And before anyone says Im not back tracking, And Im not...
  12. Sapeian

Why is this allowed?

My god. Resorting to insulting the way people post, or like to end their posts, How pretentious of me to sign my post with my name. Andy.
  13. Sapeian

Why is this allowed?

Hey JJO.. Is that better? Your distorting my points to make your self sound intelligent, My point is simply that he, Like john connor said is buying the items for prizes, And having to use the resources they have as players to create events, They have no system like FPC does to work normally...
  14. Sapeian

Attention SMOKERS! :D

Mayfair Superkings £5.24 per packet of 20, Thats $8.08 according to XE Exchange. :O
  15. Sapeian

Why is this allowed?

NO! Let me once again point you here http://www.entropiaplatform.com/partners/business-model/ The buisness model as written by Mindark states that the planet owner would have Administration rights of their planet. Well the only planet partner that does is FPC.. Andy.
Back