Recent content by Sarah Charlton

1. Sarah Charlton

Selling: Paints

I'd offer 1230 Ped for it all, let me know if that would work. :)
  2. Sarah Charlton

Texturizers & Texture Information

A blueprint is usually maxed after 5 levels. This means that a blueprint which requires level 5 should be maxed at level 10. However, an unlimited blueprint can't be maxed with skills alone. You need a blueprint with 100QR in order for it to have the maximum possible chance of success. The...
  3. Sarah Charlton

Multiple PED-cards

I'd vote yes on this. It would make it a lot of easier to keep track of different professions and business.
  4. Sarah Charlton

Selling: Shitload of Paints

I'd like to put a bid on 95 Ped for it all.
  5. Sarah Charlton

Sarah's Texturizing Services

Ah, that sounds nice. I just did a little bit of testing, and I think we would need 150 - 200 Foul Leathers for the 200 textures. And 400 cans of Burgundy should do those two fields just fine. :)
  6. Foul Shirt In Burgundy

Foul Shirt In Burgundy

7. Sarah Charlton

Looting Furniture-blueprints?

How about those Xlite Signs? Those should be sorta common. What did people craft in order to loot those, or did they stop dropping?
  8. Sarah Charlton

That's really bad. I thought it would be fun to try out the market, but I can't loot any blueprints and manage to craft anything at all. It should at least be possible to loot some level 2 blueprints, and some limited ones, to keep us going.
  9. Sarah Charlton

I noticed that the Nallo Ceiling Lamp Blueprint was very cheap to skill on, so I thought I'd give it a try and see how it worked out. I crafted it a huge part of today, and I increased the Quality Rating from 1.0 to 41. However, I only looted 3 blueprints: 2x Small Plugs 1x Large Plugs I then...
  10. Ambulimax Sofa

Ambulimax Sofa

11. Sarah Charlton

Selling: 1x Ambulimax Field

I'd like to thank everyone who was interested in these textures. We just finished it, and the result is a great looking Ambulimax Sofa!
  12. Ambulimax Sofa

Ambulimax Sofa

13. Sarah Charlton

I think 185 in total would work for that field. It would still be ok if it came out a bit...

I think 185 in total would work for that field. It would still be ok if it came out a bit weaker, as it's a smaller field. So I think it's worth a go. Meet me up at Ithaca, same east service station. :)
  14. Sarah Charlton

Hey! Thanks for the bid! :) I have the textures ready for you whenever you might need them. I...

Hey! Thanks for the bid! :) I have the textures ready for you whenever you might need them. I also have a few extra in storage, so we would have a total of 185 extra textures with yours, if you need them for the head-part of the sofa. :)
  15. Sarah Charlton

Selling: 1x Ambulimax Field

Ah. Thanks for the bid! I updated the first post, and have the textures ready for you. :)
Back