Recent content by Sarah Hawkwood

1. Sarah Hawkwood

Question: Akmuul zone destined to die?

Hmm... I never was a PKer, except for the moments when I had to, but from perspective I understand to be the one of average Entropia avatar/player things you've mentioned seem to be a nice improvements made in Entropia and making things more fair. Yes, more challenging for a PKer, but also...
  2. Sarah Hawkwood

five noob days - a different start

Then she was sweating like few minutes per day back then as 1x0 was even chaper than now and sweat prices much, much higher :) Just teasing, don't mind me. I know a person who graduated within 2 weeks and she/ he had all TPs within first 24 hours. Nice person, more money than brains though :)...
  3. Sarah Hawkwood

five noob days - a different start

You are quite right. 90%, at least lower maturity mobs. All depends on type of armour. As for results, it is risky. The more over your level you hunt, the more luck you need. Overall return rate would be lower than 90%, because such activity would be more gambling. But add a team to this, an...
  4. Sarah Hawkwood

Project Entropia vs. Entropia Universe

1. MA went bancrupt in the past, I think. Around 2003, but I never tried digging deeper, so you will have to do it yourself. 2. I'm not sure if we have more players now than we had in, say, 2007. I went to landing place yesterday. I remember times when there were always like 20 new OJs at any...
  5. Sarah Hawkwood

Project Entropia vs. Entropia Universe

I find Planet Calypso (because I understand this is the name of this game for the next few months) simply annoying. Yesterday I did my last low level mining and hunting fithin few months (as I won't be able to play Entropia for quite a while now) and it was ok, return of 90%. But since VU 10.0 I...
  6. Sarah Hawkwood

armors worth sweating for

Paladin will be difficult to get because of thighs. But you can try to complete gremlin this way. I did in the past (but sweat price was 1.2 back when I was doing this and I was hunting too) so I wonder if it's still possible. Plus, it's a good armor. And the best looking low level one, just...
  7. Sarah Hawkwood

No Raven For a month

GL Raven and come back soon :)
  8. Sarah Hawkwood

Did anyone ever loot a full uber set?

That's interesting question. Subscribing.
  9. Sarah Hawkwood

Question: MF Implants

I was thinking about MF and maybe someone knows more than me, has some news about it and so on... After VU 10.0 I've found my mindforce implant in my inventory, not inserted. I understand that since system was not working, they didn't bother with putting all code to let us have implants left...
  10. Sarah Hawkwood

Found this by mistake.

You can find such posts or reviews on any gaming website, any website that lists MMOGs and allows to write a review, any gaming webzine. And you could find them few years ago as well. Which is sad, because it means that MA/FPC fucked up something seriously. If I wasn't eager to learn where's the...
  11. Sarah Hawkwood

the mindark miss

These booths owners actually won better location, closer to TP in Cape Corinth. I feel sorry though for some other people, who were screwed after 10.0, when their shops were moved to far worse locations. And altough I don't own a shop, such movement on MA's side effectively cured me from...
  12. Sarah Hawkwood

The Storylines: RW morality in VR

One has to know the difference between the fiction and reality. Altough I do agree that MA/FPC have little imagination when it comes to event storylines. That they serve us cruel, morally ambivalent world... Well, big part of fantasy/SF literature/games/cinemathography is set in cruel worlds...
  13. Sarah Hawkwood

More PvP - The Bad Loot & Economic Solution

Once again, you forget that not every one likes this adrenaline rush. Some people, like Brooklyn, but I know many more, simply do not like it. So what do you want to achieve? Half of community avoiding Amethera whatsoever? It would be wasting the resources MA put into making that continent. I...
  14. Sarah Hawkwood

More PvP - The Bad Loot & Economic Solution

Increasing the ammount of PVP areas in EU is not a solution for getting this game from a puddle of shit it has been thrown into by MA/FPC. 1. Not everyone and their dog like PVP. If you increase amount of PVP zones, ppl will avoid them however they can. Or, if you make every possible place PVP...
  15. Sarah Hawkwood

Question: Would you hunt Merps?

If the LA is really bad for mining, then yes, I would hunt them. I liked big ones in miner mountain area, altough that was very poor choice for huge merp spawns. My only one global on merps was there and I can say that big ones can have loot actually. Voted for stalkers.
Back