Recent content by sarah_petal

1. S

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

Old Dog? Hey Kimmi, why am I an old dog? hmmm well I am old I guess! and I do look like a bulldog chewing a wasp! hmm maybe I am an old dog then? :) ok been out of the game for a while, but back now!
  2. S

yeah I am up for that, maybe you could start a thread in the forums? would be awesome fun

yeah I am up for that, maybe you could start a thread in the forums? would be awesome fun
  3. S

You from Swindon as well? there seem to be a few of us, maybe we should arrange a meet up that...

You from Swindon as well? there seem to be a few of us, maybe we should arrange a meet up that would be cool
  4. S

cK Coat Killers & cK Shadows Recruit Thread

Ahh Vodka's back, So in soc chat when I say I am drinking Vodka! :eek: hmmm time to change my drink to Bacardi :) Welcome back matey :yay:
  5. S

ignore

test test test
  6. S

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia

chipped down to 75k gonna have to leave cK now :(
  7. S

well sadly after a years unemployment, and no depositng, I have had to chip out some skills, much as I hated having to do it, but to play I have to use what I have, down to 215k now :(
  8. S

FYI: Supremacy Reign Recruiting

Bump for all my mates in SR Great Soc, great people, get on vent, drink a few beers and laugh the night away
  9. S

301k Avatar PutYa Petal ToDaMetal Soc cK How do I know? I am he! Good Luck Kimmi
  10. S

Help: Wont Patch????

Same here, been 10 minutes and still no sign of progress in the patch window, just says Applying Patch. And as I wrote this the patch completed :)
  11. S

Whole game crash?

Well gonna dig some spuds up and find a way to make Kodva out of them, and tobacco from the leaves. I think I read somewhere that our learned Russian friends know the dark secrets of turning potatos into Vokda? As long as it doesn't include Baguettes & Brasso and a month confined to an Royal...
  12. S

Whole game crash?

Internal Error All was working fine last night Tried logging in, entropia did the patch installaton stuff for the upgrade. went for a smoke and a glass of well deserved Vokda, and a smoke of course Came back all seemed fine, the login screen was there, logged in username and password and GC...
  13. S

Help: Twin Server down, pls reboot MA

Cant connect at all, was on my way to cnd and BANG lost connection :mad:
  14. S

We should meet up for a beer or 2 would be cool :)

We should meet up for a beer or 2 would be cool :)
  15. S

You from Wiltshire as well? I am from Bassett where you from matey?

You from Wiltshire as well? I am from Bassett where you from matey?
Back