Recent content by Savanna Blaise

1. Savanna Blaise

What Did You Name Your Pet and Why

I think I've run into fuckwad before . . . can't remember where, though, but that name is pretty hard to miss. Currently, I have two pets: "Scarlet" is a (currently level 12 and growing) Cornundacauda. First one I owned, and I successfully trained her myself. The name comes from a series of...
  2. Savanna Blaise

taming Cornundacauda

Same here, I noticed the maturity change as well . . . and there's plenty on Treasure Island.
  3. Savanna Blaise

Drive by birdseeding! Best of luck in the hunts this weekend for WOF. Wish I could join you...

Drive by birdseeding! Best of luck in the hunts this weekend for WOF. Wish I could join you, maybe next time ;)
  4. Savanna Blaise

FYI: WoF Team Canada

This marks the end of WOF Canada 2014 Well, that's it. This thread can be locked down, as there's no use for it anymore. Canada has been knocked out of WOF 2014.
  5. Savanna Blaise

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Unless either France or Romania wants to move to the 12:00 slot tomorrow, there's not really any other time options at this point. I wouldn't ask that of them, as it requires much more planning from them in order to run a successful hunt. They are much larger groups, and requesting this kind of...
  6. Savanna Blaise

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

If I can say something regarding this situation: I am the ONLY participant for Team Canada, and am not an exceptionally high-level hunter. People have offered to assist me, which I have appreciated, but ultimately declined because we (Canada) do not have the team presence to go beyond Stage 3...
  7. Savanna Blaise

WoF Team Romania

17:00 Sunday works for me, if that's the best time for you :)
  8. Savanna Blaise

WoF Team Romania

Apologies for the double post, but I need to make sure this gets noticed by Team Romania Alo, Team Romania! combo22 had contacted me regarding match scheduling, but I am now getting a message saying their inbox is full and cannot receive new messages. I've just scheduled a match with France...
  9. Savanna Blaise

Arrangements are in process. I've also sent you a PM regarding a scenario that might come up, Hurrikane.
  10. Savanna Blaise

WoF 2014: Team France

Bonjour, Team France! Let me start by congratulating all players on this team (main and support) on their strong performance and qualifying scores. Due to personal commitments, I'm unavailable to hunt 22-23 Nov. However, I am currently available on either of the other two weekends (6-7 and...
  11. Savanna Blaise

WoF Team Romania

Alo, Team Romania! Let me start by congratulating all players on this team (main and support) on their considerable performance and qualifying scores. It looks like you're up for a hard match against Team France. Due to personal commitments, I'm unavailable to hunt 22-23 Nov. However, I am...
  12. Savanna Blaise

As the lone wolf for the Great White North, I don't intend to participate this weekend. Will see how the pieces fall, and what group seeding looks like. Might as well go ahead and put my name there, Razer. Not expecting any others this year, as things have been very quiet in the thread (as...
  13. Savanna Blaise

Well . . . that was longer than I remember it being. 3hr hunts are still the same, but that one felt more like 4 or 5. The Great White North posted a 29, thanks to the solo bonus and my lone Scab global. Better than nothing. We're not last, and will probably end up making Stage 3 unless a bunch...
  14. Savanna Blaise

Oh, heck with it . . . WoF Team Canada Country of choice: Canada Full avatar name: Savanna Savanna Blaise Captain: Col. Chris Hadfield (unknown) Don't know how much help I'll be, but I do bring a bit of experience from previous WoF events. Maybe it's time to add to the legacy of the 2010...
  15. Savanna Blaise

Achievement: Finished 10k Bronze Atrox Mission Finally

You already heard it from me, but it's just SO AWESOME that I had to say it again! Grats, DZ-7!
Back