Recent content by Scarecrow777

1. Scarecrow777

One step away from awesomness - Vehicles are here!!!

I think the Jeep is just a basic taster model, similar to the missions, as with everything else there are bound to be faster and cooler vehicles to drain your money on at a later stage.
  2. Scarecrow777

Bank Robbery in PA - They fled by car after disturbing the peace

So were the vehicles moving, or were they just models? Sorry if I've missed something here. XD EDIT: Found the vid in the link from Nighthawk, sweet they really were working, lets hope this means a public release is soon, even if it is only a taster like the missions was.
  3. Scarecrow777

Scarecrow's Armour Renting Service

This service is not a long term thing, it is if you have a society hunt on something like drones, and need to get a vigi set the day before, and dont wish to try finding a seller then. However looking at it now, i wrote it late last nite, so i may have to adjust it slightly, first post...
  4. Scarecrow777

Scarecrow's Armour Renting Service

ON PAUSE AT THE MOMENT awaiting adjustments I have collected a few sets of armour over the time I have played the game, and instead of selling them I would like to rent then out to people who would like to use them for a maximum of 7 days. The sets and prices are as follows: I will need...
  5. Scarecrow777

Question: Hunting is really that expensive?

I think we have all been in your position, and i think most of us looked at Alices Guide on Entropia found here http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/Entropia_Guide.pdf BTW Snables are far away from swamp camp, small daikabas however can be found west and slightly south of swamp camp
  6. Scarecrow777

Caption This!

don't come any closer, THIS IS A BOMB!!!! and I revive and you don't!!!!
  7. Scarecrow777

Question: What is right level in hunting.?

This might help this is a general list which may sort of help you out: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/79142-mob-ladder-guide-what-mob-hunt-next.html
  8. Scarecrow777

Are Participant numbers back up again?

I have been held back still at the 10.3 3gb update due to limited space. I think i now have the opportunity to download it, but with a lot of hassle. So i was wondering, are the people playing close to what it was pre VU 10? I really enjoyed the game when there were a ton of people playing, but...
  9. Scarecrow777

Sheep in PA TC?

You better be!! :handgun::handgun::sniper::sniper::handgun: :D
  10. Scarecrow777

Help: How can you close a PM box if you are in aim mode?

Nah this is a common problem, and no matter how hard you mash that esc key, it wont close. Ive found a solution i think though. If you hold rightclick then hold leftclick at the same time you will move forwards, go to the nearest terminal then use it with rightclick, and the cursor will...
  11. Scarecrow777

Buying: Vigilante parts

Bump.........
  12. Scarecrow777

Bump, bump...
  13. Scarecrow777

Bump blah blah
  14. Scarecrow777

Bump, got money and ready to buy now