Recent content by Scatha

1. Scatha

PC: Eon F UL without foot guards

Thanks for the input guys :)
  2. Scatha

Thanks for price info. And yes, I know it is looted and not crafted at a terminal. But still its a crafted piece of armor, just not by us but by MarCorp long time ago ;)
  3. Scatha

What is a reasonable price nowadays for this fine piece of armor crafting: Unlimited Eon, female without foot guards
  4. Scatha

So you don't like how Land Grab 2009 played out?

We are witnesses of the dawn of a new era. These are dramatic words, but I am sure they fit here. The forming of alliances and the introduction of diplomacy which increases the metagaming aspect a lot can bring very interessting and challengin aspect to a game, which atm is focused at the...
  5. Scatha

LG Claim Loss Timing Change, FYI.

So dear MA, can we please have a statement to this undocumented change of rules during a running event?
  6. Scatha

Hunters-Unlimited Recruiting!

New Logo for HU and HU2:
  7. Scatha

My Bikes

Mine: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And no, other chicks are not allowed to touch it. This is a one-chick-bike :D
  8. Scatha

HU's Our Daddy --- Recruiting ---

New logo for HU and HU2:
  9. Hu Logo Medium Size

Hu Logo Medium Size

10. Hu Logo

Hu Logo

11. Scatha

Free HU Event: Formi Opalo HunterZ - Sun Apr 5th @14.00

Less then tree hours left. Run, Forest, run....
  12. Scatha

How many couples have we got playing EU these days?

Don't forget Zap and Mrs. Zap :D Eleria Orion Starwind and me, but we are hardly online these days
  13. Scatha

HU Event: Longu Club! - Sun Mar 29nd @ 20:00

Don't miss this one. Take care of changed RL time settings - daylight saving time here now, so now its GMT +2. :D
  14. Scatha

Entropia Let it Rock: Reality 2.0

Finaly available in HD, too: Entropia Let it Rock: Reality 2.0 Thanks to Trance for codec hint. Watching low res was a pain in the a.., I know. I hope this time it will be fun and I am thankfull for all constructive criticism :D
  15. Scatha

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

You are my hero :yay: now it works. Thanks a lot!
Back