Recent content by scorch

1. scorch

Cost of killing a mob with different weapons (inc. skill based, overkill, regen, amp, enhancers etc.)

Sorry guys, have not been active for quite a while. Is this tool still something that is useful for the community? It seems entropedia.info is down, or is it just my Chinese internet that is crappy? I have not gotten any pull requests on github for this project so maybe there is not much...
  2. scorch

Cost of killing a mob with different weapons (inc. skill based, overkill, regen, amp, enhancers etc.)

Imported 6 new creatures, 5 new amps and 331 new weapons. Weapons: [0] => 2.H.T.S. Scorpion (L) [1] => 2.H.T.S. Shotgun (L) [2] => Ardora Ballista MK1 (L) [3] => Ardora Ballista MK3 (L) [4] => Ardora Ballista MK5 (L) [5] => Ardora Ballista MK7 (L) [6] => Arsonistic...
  3. scorch

I sadly haven't done any updates to it in a while, too much other stuff going on in my life at the moment. :) The code is available on github though if someone is interesting in contributing: https://github.com/sovaa/entropia-calc I'll do another sync with Entropedia soon to get all new weapons...
  4. scorch

The markup used is from entropedia, and yeah it's not very accurate just a baseline. But that's why there's an input field for each weapon where you can set the correct markup that you see in the auction and run the search again to get accurate information.
  5. scorch

Selling: Isis HL8 T5.4 good tier rates

Yeah, sucks. :) Don't have the time to shoot it away...
  6. scorch

bump......
  7. scorch

Selling: Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000 T1.5

bump......
  8. scorch

bump......
  9. scorch

Selling: Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000 T1.5

bump......