Recent content by scutters

1. scutters

Sabakuma

There is quite a good spawn of mid level sabas south of Jason Center on the other side of the lakes, They are mixed in with longu but they have low agro so you should be quite safe there :) Infact just about to head there myself to grab some skins :)
  2. scutters

Question: Creature Spawns @ CND

Thanks Serica. looks like we wont be seeing you for a while then :( Yes i know most mobs are available planet side but big prancers are in a none too friendly area and im yet to find big plumys anywhere. Don't get me wrong i do hunt the bigger mobs (Caperon and coro) but i like a one stop...
  3. scutters

Question: Creature Spawns @ CND

Yeah I would love a hunting trip up there again, but with the spawns like they where it was imposable to not get board in minutes. Please say there are some huge prancers and snotty snables for me to grind up there now :P
  4. scutters

Calypsocod

Has anyone found a big spawn of these yet? I fancy a bit of fishing!!
  5. New Ti Map Nbk Small

New Ti Map Nbk Small

new Ti map
  6. New Ti Map Nbk

New Ti Map Nbk

New Ti map
  7. Ti Map For Nbk

Ti Map For Nbk

map of ti
  8. scutters

Sabakuma

thanks much apprecated
  9. scutters

Sabakuma

I saw someone global on a stalker earlyer today. anyone got any ideas where i can find them, as i miss my trips to the desert too kill the high maturity sandworms
  10. scutters

WoF 2010: Team England

Im up for it Kurt Scutters Athor again i will hold off on the vote untell more is known
  11. Mob Maps

Mob Maps

mob maps
  12. Mob Maps

Mob Maps

mob maps
  13. scutters

Help: Slow download of updates

Anyone got any ideas?
  14. scutters

Help: Slow download of updates

Hi guys I'm have problems downloading the new patch(was slow on the other patches too but as they where small a 5 min wait was nothing), my download speed is not getting above 10kB/s, I have a 8meg adsl connection and have no problem downloading at 750kB/s from good download sites...
  15. scutters

Help: after patch here what happen...

Yeah i seem to have run into the same problem runing win 7 nvidia 9800gtx+
Back