Recent content by SD Farmer

1. SD Farmer

Selling: /SIG\ Selling Genesis Arcspark T1 + Melee Amplifier VI Combo

Any chance you could post the tier rates? Thanks
  2. SD Farmer

/SIG\ Cash Presents The Cash-O-Mania Earn 1000's of Ped,CLD's,AUD's & 50% Of All LA Profits + Complete 3 Iron Missions @ Once

Please register: SD Farmer Trojan Sponsor: Jayson jayborg Dening Thanks
  3. SD Farmer

Selling: Selling some weapons and amplifiers

Since you've stated it does 20 extra damage, you should correct the heading for the amp. It is a IV, not a VI. GL with sale.
  4. SD Farmer

bristlehogs

FWIW, support responded to my case regarding bristlehogs. Said they would be tamable again next VU. They didn't specify if puny's would be tamable though.
  5. SD Farmer

Eomon Blood Samples

The blood samples dropped from Eomon during the mirgration. Since the migration is over, no blood samples until next migration. At this point we do not know if they will continue to drop the bloop samples next year or if the mission will still accept blood samples. With the right armor...
  6. SD Farmer

OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

The OLA39 progressive jackpot is seperate from the BIG events. You can register for the progressive jackpot and not participate in the BIG events or vise versa.
  7. SD Farmer

Bugged Deeds?

In your job, you are paid a wage for the work you do and the laptop is provided to help you perform those duties. In Marius' case, his wage was the ownership of the deeds in question. That's how I see this. MA had years to deal with these two deeds prior to them being bought by Narfi and then...
  8. SD Farmer

Entropedia currently down due to database

Yep, and I'm still getting the database error message...
  9. SD Farmer

Entropedia currently down due to database

I sent Siniko a PM on 7/28 about the password reset function not working on the site... the PM hasn't even been opened yet. Could be awhile before site is working again...
  10. SD Farmer

OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

Please register SD Farmer Trojan. Thanks
  11. SD Farmer

Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

Thank you! Prices are great!
  12. SD Farmer

Hey Auktuma, Just stopped by to grab some more perseus... looks like you are almost completely out of stock. When will you be restocking? Thanks
  13. SD Farmer

Auktuma, Do you have an ETA when perseus will be back in stock?
  14. SD Farmer

50ped A Day, Old Fashioned Screenshot Event!

Here is another set of 7 days: 5/7/2014: 108 Ped 5/8/2014: 52 Ped 5/9/2014: 60 Ped 5/10/2014: 58 Ped 5/11/2014: 244 Ped 5/12/2014: 53 Ped 5/13/2014: 128 Ped
Back