Recent content by Semm

1. Semm

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Not sure if its already be requested but could you make the housing estates at meaningful locations ? In the middle of nowehre where nobody goes is just.. meh.. Make the cities alive by bringing appartments and shops where people interact.
  2. Semm

Suggestion: Suggestion: History logs for Crafting Statistic sessions

when asking for logs is so complicated... That being said, with discussing with you I realized that you can craft from your bank directly, which all return will go directly to your character inventory and that fix the issue of Connection Lost. But once again, even if that fix the `Connection...
  3. Semm

Well, this is not even a secret as you already get this information (until getting a connection lost) by pressing the button `statistics`. The info is there already, just need it retroactively when required.
  4. Semm

We already have chat.log & private_chat.log, this is not a big deal adding crafting.log as well. Keeping people in the dark is a stupid concept in the 21st century (except maybe for North Korea) People only wants the game being more transparent regarding their money, I dont get how people can...
  5. Semm

The best case scenario should have been API which can be pulled auotmatically with authentication token but there is too much futurist for Entropia, let keep things simple... Like a IRL receipt when you buy something but for crafting session, persistent to connection lost. Dont need to keep...
  6. Semm

I created a support case but they said "no" and closed the case. So in big picture, you deposit money and there is no logs how the money is used during crafting if you have a connection lost. To be transparent, my goal was crafting enhancers until getting some globals, allowing me to sell them...
  7. Semm

I dont find any suggestion forum so let me drop this right there. Playing entropia involve using real money (surprise!) so I would like to have statistic logs from my crafting sessions. I realized this needs when I got a connection lost during my crafting session... As im logging everything on...
  8. Semm

Selling: Armors to sell and +

bump bump bump
  9. Semm

bump bump bump
  10. Semm

bump bump bump Be ready for Merry Mayhem!
  11. Semm

bump bump bump
  12. Semm

Bump + I added the prices! (filtering the weasels)
  13. Semm

Lowered my price for MM armor at TT+21K
  14. Semm

bump bump bump
  15. Semm

Hi Loki, here's more info about the set Helmet t3.9 Harness t3.9 Arms t2.9 Gloves t1.9 Thigh t3.9 Shin t2.9 Foot t3.6 Penetration 10 Impact 28 Cold 15 Cut 30 Stab 32 Acid 30 Electric 15 It's an excellent armor and I'd like to sell the set for TT+21k
Back