1. Seppo69

Selling: M Tokens as pills

Bump
  2. Seppo69

Bump
  3. Seppo69

422 tokens at the moment. Edit. Asking 0,34ped/token. Pm here if interested.
  4. Seppo69

Selling: Nemesis (M) w/6A plates - SOLD

+1125 for nemesis
  5. Seppo69

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Let's see how long it works.. I personally had barely accepted earlier fiascos but enough is enough. It's sad cause potential of game is big imo. Everyone just have their own tolerance of bs.
  6. Seppo69

Usually it just seems like it when people around you are like something, makes an illusion it's more general than it actually is.
  7. Seppo69

Question: What should MA do about loot waves?

Why 1% and not 0,0003%? And there can be hard cap for some items without waves too.
  8. Seppo69

Question: What should MA do about loot waves?

If we would be talking about tt-returns I would agree, but rare drops have only MU as value so I don't think it matters for gamble aspect. Also that is why it's kinda hard for me to believe that tt loot is completely random on avatar level. Isn't that as gamble as it gets.. nowdays we atleast...
  9. Seppo69

Sure I will. I don't have any troubles with this game though, but the game has plenty of them. Too much for me to trust it. And yeah I can read between lines how you nicely refer to how MA could not care a smelly shit if I'm not pleased with their game and sell out. Because Im so tiny factor...
  10. Seppo69

Unlucky that there is no "superlike"-option :(
  11. Seppo69

And that part (majority) being copypaste. Not saying I did not know what response for this case via support would be but still. Btw. Why is there no people arguing like "I hope MA will make returns for biggest cryers to 70% just to know their places" (by Svako and other nice people) like there...
  12. Seppo69

Same feelings. Trying resperately hunt those rares for months and get like 1 rare. And then seeing something like this. + Having 80% tt-returns for weeks, melting ped card in light speed. While lucky people take maybe close to a million peds in one hour at robot event area. Trust is gone to...
  13. Seppo69

Nice one, I think this is enough for me, response of 711 makes this even better. Wts everything I have.
  14. Seppo69

The True Value for Entropia Unreal Token

Hmm if UE5 would come with some kind of big boom to crash arkadia+cyrene and NI+toulan together (different continents but synergized with each other). And push rt to the black hole while at it. Then we might have 3 planets with decent economys and a bit richer content too :) Or miniversion of rt...
Back