Recent content by Seregi

1. S

Mayhem Assault Suspected Exploit and my Support Experience

While this would make sense for the response in web chat it would then make sense that the support case which is available to the teams who can make a determination would be left open until a response could be provided. Instead t was immediately closed.
  2. S

Mayhem Assault Suspected Exploit and my Support Experience

G'day All, So as most who are competing would be aware of the current potential exploit after seeing the post by infamousH4 regarding the suspected exploits surrounding the Mayhem Assault instance and buff persistence between sessions. I, like a number of others submitted support cases to MA...
  3. S

Selling: Selling Skills

back up we go
  4. S

Back up to the top
  5. S

Looking to sell off a bunch of skill due to RL stuff. I am not looking to sell everything and will not chip down enough to drop out of my Mayhem category. ESI must be provided , I understand some may not like that method however for those who don't know me feel free to ask those who do. I...
  6. S

Selling: Tier 6.9 Electric Attack Nanochip 11

bump it up
  7. S

price reduced
  8. S

bump it up
  9. S

back up we go
  10. S

back to the top
  11. S

Back up we go
  12. S

While im not at home to take a screenie of that window I have added the stats to the first post. Max TT of 233 PED, MA dps @ 68.9 and stats of the chip amped and amped+enhanced.
  13. e11 stats

e11 stats

14. S

Bump It Up
  15. S

Selling this chip, Tier 6.9 putting out both good dps and a great option to skill with up to the new FEN chips. PRICE REDUCED Taking offers at the moment both pure ped or ped + items (I am a miner outside of events so prefer trades for mining stuff) Max TT = 233.00PED MA DPS = 68.9 Price...
Back