Recent content by Serenity123

1. S

Most expensive items sold in EU!

All intresting now if only this was real :) Then it would be worth it for me :)
  2. S

Have you ever profited from EU?......

atlantis A.D :) "un till the end of time, we will fight for our right" :P so i think its fair but you do know i could class it as feft but they all technicaly feft anywin but i dont see it being a problem if you deposit ;) but i dont mind i just suggesting my opinion i dont dislike people who...
  3. S

Have you ever profited from EU?......

in my eyes Please do not take this offensivly... But if you havent deposited and you have made "profit" first of all well done but Second of all when you make money its beacuse some poor sod that deposits and dosnt get any money and dosnt brake even at all. Their money is going to the people...
  4. S

Question: Graphics card compare

or if you want to Splash out a bit more PNY NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - OEM this one rocks ;P not on good deal atm like last one i linked wich will do easly :) Genral info on it "NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700 by PNY Technologies delivers performance and quality...
  5. S

Question: Graphics card compare

I would recomend This expensive but its what i got :) good for new eu too :) Gainward GeForce GTX 295 1792MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GW-GTX295-1792) i got 2 of these :) u can get a good deal on them from overclockersuk...
  6. S

Why do you like this game?

the term free is not so free :P lol
  7. S

Why do you like this game?

the reason i play well first of all we all on here cos we addicted :P well i am anyway... second of all i have no rl life so this game quite stress realiveing like canabis :) thats why i think this game is equaly as dangours as it.. The old EU songs have entropia said over and over again in...
  8. S

Question: Is it ok to Kill Steal in PVP areas vs Kill Stealing in NON PVP areas?

Tbh IF you are hunting in pvp ur at your own risk as it says when you enter so if ure dareing enough their are no rules in pvp 3 and pvp 4 its a free for all.. you may have friends in their and wat not who wouldnt kill you but if your fighting a mob and a player apears you go for player...
  9. S

Slva Mak Video 5: Saint to Sinner (Let it Rock)

nice gz i liked it :)
  10. S

ty for acepting =) hows your day?

ty for acepting =) hows your day?
  11. S

ATH: 44k P2a

big gz :yay:
  12. S

ATH: Atrox alpha 27865 ped

gratz nice :) :yay:
  13. S

Very old ATH :D

gratz :cool:
  14. S

hey ... welcome to my page.. unfortantly im not good on forums but i soon hope to make that...

hey ... welcome to my page.. unfortantly im not good on forums but i soon hope to make that better XD
  15. S

hi i asked about joining your socaity i was told aplie to you by some people in SR is their any...

hi i asked about joining your socaity i was told aplie to you by some people in SR is their any chance you will be able to get back to me i aplied in the soc terminal.
Back