Recent content by sgebatuz

1. S

Leviathan

don't know what type of damage they do but full martial + 5b plates i get hits through 14-50 what dominant hits
  2. S

WoF 2010: Team Finland

Thanks to everyone who participated. and gz for main group wish i had been there with you..maybe next time:D but we had our little support global, but with opalos/cb5's that was good :D Management was good and well organised (thnx for that) now we wait for the real thing and go to the top My...
  3. S

yes this is Team Finland=Suomi :D
  4. S

The Bring Back Beacon Now!!!! thread

Yeeeees! Bring them back asap.
  5. S

Fishing: The complete system

this sounds good. I have thought that why there is no fishing in entropia it's one of my favourite hobby irl so i hope that this is going to make breakthrough and come in entropia too. and i have seen combibo giving fishing pole in loot but that is useless now. now we only need MA to take this...
  6. S

Rewarded leveling

i think this kind of awarding system would be nice thinking about new players. it could increase activity and such. it's not so useful to old and uber players but new players get the benefit i have thought this thing a lot and good for you to bring it to public +rep for that. I hope that MA is...
  7. S

you're doing great job gatherin those questions and answers about that new item upgrade thing so...

you're doing great job gatherin those questions and answers about that new item upgrade thing so i thought you earned those reps i thought that i maybe give you EFD's but i don't know what they are for so i didn't :D can you tell me what is those efd's and where i can use them ?
  8. S

and where is sacred? sacred, we need you! plz put your name on the list. and it doesn't take too much time :D c'mon do it i dare you :wtg:
  9. S

Items enhancements: which are your opinions ?

yeah that's right, everything in this game has gone downhill lately. i started a year ago playing this game but now i'm thinking to stop playing this game, every time when i'm hunting or mining etc i think why i put so much money in this game and never get anything back. i don't mean i have to...
  10. S

Item Enhancers Q&A

i have couple of questions too. Q: How this is going to affect the skill system? for example now i can use ul weapons somehow and damage hit abiliyt etc etc is not full, but with this thing you can upgrade weapons so where the skills are needed? Q: How about the (L) items. if you buy half tt...
  11. S

C'mon people. Is that really gone to this, is so many of our country men quit the game or is everyone just taking a break. i mean where is everyone. hope that we get the team together and take that first place but we need everyone who is still playing the game. and plz if you even read this...
  12. S

hey really where are you guys? Let's show that we have the spirit, join up :D
  13. S

Fintropia Revolution is recruiting (only Finnish)

ei ole kovin kukaan kirjoitellu tänne
  14. S

looks bad for our team atm. where are you people :scratch2:
  15. S

Pete Sgeba Tellwell Captain? Still thinking:D Mukana oon, tavoitettavissa oon jos ei oo töitä. rahalla saa mitä tarvii :D
Back