Recent content by SH Lucky Girl

1. S

Selling: The one and only! <Golden Wedding Ring>

No one talked about the decision with Grave Digger :scratch2: was'nt it Grave who Killed the chirpy fapped by Sibuk with Grave's own Fap and AngelArmor from Da? Dont get me wrong Guy's but it seems i am always forgotten referring to the "Ring". But OK sell the Ring.....as long as i get the...
  2. S

Small Daspletor project.

In my mind is always the loot;)
  3. S

Small Daspletor project.

if u pay 40 Ped for a single Mob to kill,isnt it easier to pay Star or Stoikov for Hunting Service? U will see anytime its not important what Name is about the Daspy Hof,the loot counts.:rolleyes:
  4. S

Small Daspletor project.

40 Ped ?:scratch2: it cost me 23 ped Ammo + 5 ped decay for A 106 GL anyways BTW i am omw to CND to steal your Uberloot :D regards MH Grave Digger
  5. S

READ CAREFULLY and give opinion pls

i had the same shit .... yesterday 2 no loots from Daspletor .... today 3 no loots from Araneatrox Stalker and no " this creature didnt carry any loot" message at all :eek:
  6. S

Selling: Emik X5 UL

Thx and Grats to Burnsey,whoever sold u a UL x5 :D
  7. S

SOLD for 230k PED to Anonymus Thx for all offers i got in Forum,PM and Ingame
  8. S

b.u.m.p. :handgun:
  9. S

hey,my wife told u want maybe the x5 UL? im atm ingame

hey,my wife told u want maybe the x5 UL? im atm ingame
  10. S

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

today 25 globals ad only 5 counted lol:rolleyes:
  11. S

Hi, i did put the x5 in auction for 250k SB/BO. I'm not in rush to sell it,but i would try to TRADE for items,maybe there is a new Toy/toy's (maybe Armor/Weapons/ dunno)wich i like. atm best offer i got was some toys and +100k in ped's,the guy asked me not to list the Items,so i won't do it...
  12. S

b.u.m.p.........
  13. S

b.u.m.p. :cool:
  14. S

b.u.m.p.:yay:
  15. S

b.u.m.p. :yay: