Recent content by shadowcatcher

1. shadowcatcher

One More Crazy Summer!

I left EU a while ago, and occasionally check out the forums just to see what's what, and here's the thing, your post is so unfair and misguided that I had to log on to set you straight. I am a composer, and I have perfect pitch, I am also part of the international copyright organisations. Both...
  2. shadowcatcher

nope not playing again, just pootling on by occasionally to see what's going on but when I come...

nope not playing again, just pootling on by occasionally to see what's going on but when I come back you can take me on teepies :D
  3. shadowcatcher

and so what's your skpe address???

and so what's your skpe address???
  4. shadowcatcher

ey ey ey smee!! wassup? byebye (ps cutie photo)

ey ey ey smee!! wassup? byebye (ps cutie photo)
  5. shadowcatcher

Comment by 'shadowcatcher' in media 'Sun'

<3 never see you any more on msn :-(
  6. shadowcatcher

prout de mamouth

prout de mamouth
  7. shadowcatcher

just passing through, mister 'saur !!!

just passing through, mister 'saur !!!
  8. shadowcatcher

just passing through old friend... don't see ou on MSN any more :-( how's life? S/B

just passing through old friend... don't see ou on MSN any more :-( how's life? S/B
  9. shadowcatcher

Contacting Lucky Akbar Sylphe

Akbar, you scared everybody... It's kind of like a RL version of the resurrection chip you showed us on your birthday... Look after yourself, be kind to yourself, and never forget all these people who worried about you and hoped so hard that you made it through the dark time... S
  10. shadowcatcher

Contacting Lucky Akbar Sylphe

bump for akbar and my other old friends
  11. shadowcatcher

shhhh !! they'll all want me to visit !!

shhhh !! they'll all want me to visit !!
  12. shadowcatcher

I am the ghost of saloomeeeeeeee saying hellooooo from the eu graaave..... my house is still a...

I am the ghost of saloomeeeeeeee saying hellooooo from the eu graaave..... my house is still a pile of rubble and dust, nearly there though !! say hi to the snables for me S
  13. shadowcatcher

"trusted" is a great compliment... and you can ! working hard IRL, maybe back in EU in the new...

"trusted" is a great compliment... and you can ! working hard IRL, maybe back in EU in the new year some time, apologies for this long absence. Happy to hear from you ! keep it real SSM
  14. shadowcatcher

fair game

"Thanks for deducting reputation ....." What sort of bitter egocentric tool does one have to be to want to punish others' good fortune? You talk about "blatant cheating" as a justification, but it's just more of the same :bs:, you have not given any explanation for this accusation, it's just...
  15. shadowcatcher

"Let it Rock" Kevin Rudolf

I have a question too, David. When will MA call upon ingame musicians to be part of a creative process also? How about a music competition like the video competitions?
Back