Recent content by shadowdog5

1. shadowdog5

Aussie meet up on the central coast

id love to join u in ur cabin big boi:wtg::wtg: lol but its gotta b in perth =(
  2. shadowdog5

true dat lol

true dat lol
  3. shadowdog5

hey lol no worries i have a habit of randomly adding aussies =P

hey lol no worries i have a habit of randomly adding aussies =P
  4. shadowdog5

what's up aussie's

ye the 25gb aint to bad but it is wen i got nearly 20 other games to update lol y did i have to buy a new pc to get me into all these wonderful and expensive games:confused:
  5. shadowdog5

what's up aussie's

cheers guys lol dw i had to download 3 times on a 25gb limit wot a fun 2 weeks of downloading lol
  6. shadowdog5

what's up aussie's

hopefully it will finish updating soon so i might b able to get on 2moro:yay:
  7. shadowdog5

what's up aussie's

hey y0, i havnt been on for a while so i thought id make a thread to say wots up to the new aussie entropians and all that n maybe ill cyas in game sometime soon
  8. shadowdog5

~ WOF AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND ~ A Call to Arms!

i would come n help but atm im having a bitch of a time tryin to convince my dad to let me use his credit card :rolleyes:the only thing id b able to help use out with is sweating atm wich suks big time lol ill let use no wen i can come in n help use kick some ass till then im off to try to...
  9. shadowdog5

ye ill try to get on some more and ill talk to my dad n see if i can deposit a bit. any idea if...

ye ill try to get on some more and ill talk to my dad n see if i can deposit a bit. any idea if i deposit like $50 do i still get 500 ped or has it changed from there? and a bit late but happy birthday ;)
  10. shadowdog5

id love to but i cant. fukin work =( lol but ye hows the WoF been goin this year?

id love to but i cant. fukin work =( lol but ye hows the WoF been goin this year?
  11. shadowdog5

heyy been a while wot ya been up to?

heyy been a while wot ya been up to?
  12. shadowdog5

Amethera Cup 2009

looks kwl man hope it turns out good:yay:bump:yay:
  13. shadowdog5

~ WOF AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND ~ A Call to Arms!

heyy guys u can put me down for the support for this year but i might not b able to make it to some of the matches:( but ill do my best
  14. shadowdog5

Attention All Australians

lol guess its a bit late but o well :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:HAPPY AUSSIE DAY:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: they played american bands most of the night thou so the music didnt match to much with the day but ye lol anyways have a good 1 all n l8rZzzzzzzzzz
  15. shadowdog5

Attention All Australians

and evey1 else i guess lol
Back