Recent content by ShadowFighter

1. ShadowFighter

FYI: Regarding Beta Email Invitations

What's the point of beta invitation if the dev's are unable to write a few code lines to collect email addresses of deed holders? I may just purchased a few compet deeds via game, but they should be still compatible with the beta test... Well, there is no invitation yet.. No hard feelings, but...
  2. ShadowFighter

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Very big gratz on hitting that nice ATH :):yay::yay:
  3. ShadowFighter

Selling: Shogun Armor Set (M)

bumppppp :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  4. ShadowFighter

Selling: Shogun Armor Set (M)

Selling my Shogun set, willing to give some discount! TT is around 45 ped!
  5. ShadowFighter

Buying: Shogun parts

Already got the parts thanks to Mega :)
  6. ShadowFighter

Buying: Shogun parts

I would like to finish my Shogun (M) Set, so I'll need Face-guard, Thigh-guards and Arms :) PM me here or ingame Ty, The ShadowFighter Lucky
  7. ShadowFighter

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register The ShadowFighter Lucky
  8. ShadowFighter

Against EULA?

As soon as she get her ATH we get another PC :))
  9. ShadowFighter

Against EULA?

Of course if it's needed she can provide ID with her photo :) She is very real and as we have only 1 PC we can't play in the same time:)
  10. ShadowFighter

Against EULA?

Ty very much chevrons :)
  11. ShadowFighter

Against EULA?

Hello everyone! My girlfriend would like to try out this game, but we only have one computer. So is it against EULA that we play on the same PC with different accounts ? Best wishes, ShadowFighter
  12. ShadowFighter

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Hello! I still don't understand people here... Everyone whining about some UNL items dropping.. And ? All the ubers crying who can afford MM and uber gears... So what happened ? MA finally dropping some items , you all wanted this right ? Then don't be mad at them! Shadow
  13. ShadowFighter

Ninja Hood/High Jacket Stripes (M)

Hello crafters! I'd like to ask , if anyone can make me a Ninja Hood or High Jacket Stripes (M) ? Regards, ShadowFighter
  14. ShadowFighter

Trooper (M) Armour?

Hi! I'd like to ask that, if someone can make a Trooper (M) armour for me ? Regards, ShadowFighter
  15. ShadowFighter

big ty for mindark

Another whining thread..... Why ppl always crying? U deposited 6k ped then why didn't you played econ or started to make some trading....? then you shouldn't loose it all.... ShadowFighter
Back