Recent content by Shadowsong

1. Shadowsong

Entropia Turns TEN

Teh big wun-oh.... gratz ;)
  2. Shadowsong

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

Hey guys, we got a mention Taming Many of our more patient participants will be happy to hear that a completely redesigned taming system will be developed in 2013. The new taming system will include many of the features from the pre-CryEngine system, along with many new and exciting features...
  3. Shadowsong

Intelligent? Cat fight.

I'll comment as soon as I can get my head far enough up my own asshole.... ah, there we go. :cool:
  4. Shadowsong

What happened today

It's such a downer when people refuse to descend into barbarism, and insist on behaving like civilised beings even when they don't have to. :lolup:
  5. Shadowsong

Server Downtime for Release

La Forge: Yeah, well, I told the Captain I'd have this analysis done in an hour. Scotty: How long will it really take? La Forge: An hour! Scotty: Oh, you didn't tell him how long it would *really* take, did ya? La Forge: Well, of course I did. Scotty: Oh, laddie. You've got a lot to learn...
  6. Shadowsong

Speed Hack!

I'm with you guys on this. Make it so damn pervasive until, to quote Pacino, "... the stench of it reaches so high and far into heaven it chokes the whole fucking lot of them!"
  7. Shadowsong

New PCF Moderator

Woot, another oxymoron for my collection :yay: (We all know how you guys "moderated" football :cool: ) Just sledging mate, it's all good. Oh, and grats Serica, don't be gentle :laugh:
  8. Shadowsong

Question: Land Grab: A possibility for society leader to control %tage give to his members?

It should have been like that since day one, in my opinion. I absolutely support this suggestion.
  9. Shadowsong

AR Universe AB becomes Planet Calypso AB

Kill-stealing from Bertha. :laugh:
  10. Shadowsong

Xane's Space Feature Requests

I'd buy THAT for a dollar! :laugh:
  11. Shadowsong

Auction of Items from Banned Avatar

When you carry the wrench, indeed you are, sir ;)
  12. Shadowsong

Ava's should die when their ship is destroyed

"A full hand of nothing" ? Cool vid, thanx for the smile :cool:
  13. Shadowsong

Auction of Items from Banned Avatar

EULA and ToU are contracts, subject to the law in the event of dispute. They are not the law.
  14. Shadowsong

Rebalanced Mission Rewards

No doubt there will be many with input on the minutiae of the various rewards, so I will simply say "Thank You" for a very nice feature - CHOICE. This is a very positive development. Well done!
  15. Shadowsong

You might want to read this.... Wiki's not on EU's side

Fair enough. One way or another, I do believe there is a profit motivation behind the delay. Born-again cynic, what can I say?
Back