Recent content by Sharah Mai Lyn

1. S

Ahh...the Estophyls OLA #28 TP (259,468)

add me Sharah Mai Lyn
  2. S

Selling: Selling: Neopsion kinetic Amplifier V

sold to the highest bidder
  3. S

buy me some clothes come one you know you want it
  4. S

bumping it up common people bid bid bid
  5. S

I will end this in a weak if have a good idea of vallue and thanx for the bump
  6. S

First Bid is in at tt+700
  7. S

Selling UL mindforce amp: Neopsion kinetic Amplifier V Taking bids pm me whit bids in game or here Greetings Mai
  8. mf amp v

mf amp v

mf amp v
  9. mf amp v

mf amp v

mf amp v
  10. S

Mai & Crone Healers of Fortune

A fortunate New Year We Crone and me Mai wish all readers a fortunate New Year. I hope to see a lot of you again in this year for some healing and of course a nice chat. though Rules changes I had the chance to heal some teams in the Merry Mayhem Event. Yes you did read it right :yay: :yay...
  11. S

Info: Crone & Mai looking to help you!

Having a chat is free as well :yay:
  12. S

Healing is slow I'm still trying to get more a head of crone, but found out that hard these day's I found out what the afther effeckt is of the migration and things got bit silled. so had time to wach some movies :yay: :yay: :yay: Still found there is some mobs to be hunted whit healer that is...
  13. S

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up pls Sharah Mai Lyn
  14. S

Training Hello dear readers and hunters First i wan't to start whit a thank you. Thank you to all hunters that keep returning for our services. It has been fun and I still love to heal you all. It has bin disappointing some times loot can be really bad. It has been joy full I love seeing you...
Back