Recent content by Shargon

1. stuff 887709

stuff 887709

2. can you reach it

can you reach it

3. S

Vtol terrain abuse and 5* to support

I think that deliberately and repeatedly breaking a vehicle to get skills from repairing it screws with their ideal of skill progression. Too much skill getting into the system fast is from what I remember something they don't like. Just trying to think of the big picture, not just the bits...
  4. S

A mythical city in the sky of Eudoria

Don't know, it's a mystery...
  5. S

A mythical city in the sky of Eudoria

How much pixie dust do you go through to make that?
  6. S

Aliens and Entropia

Hmm, this sounds like a melchi overdose case. Perhaps 'enhanced' through exposure to other enmatters, like typnolic steam or alicenies liquid. Typical resolution involves flinging yourself off a tall building until the pink daikiba go away. Alternatively, as being shot at may improve your...
  7. S

Aliens and Entropia

Ehhh, methinks Nighthawk failed Alien Relation Theory 101. :dunce: Character name isn't Shargon, it's Jeral; a lot more than Jeral but that's a secret. :ninja:
  8. S

Aliens and Entropia

Loony Bin over-flow :yay: Hmm, I wonder what my connection is? And will there be cake? :laugh: Psst, I know why Entropia is the heart of this PLAN http://news.cnet.com/8301-27083_3-20028687-247.html. Brillant maneuver really, must have thought of it myself. :silly2:
  9. S

Dont mention it :) No really, don't :P

Dont mention it :) No really, don't :P
  10. S

Entropia Tour Agency - Oh the updates….

Didn't you hear Alice? The cake is a lie...
  11. I See Mist

I See Mist

12. S

PETITION: Save our Ladder Bug!!!

Worried about no party in the sky? Click to enlarge It's ALWAYS possible :D
  13. Up A Tree

Up A Tree

14. S

PETITION: Save our Ladder Bug!!!

What do people think of something like this? Yes, it is quite messy
  15. Texture Message

Texture Message