Recent content by Shavenna

1. S

Entropia Universe and gameranx.com question

...ooOoOoOoooOooOOOoo...
  2. S

Servers are Down

Don´t worry, probably the Guy responsible just has to change a damaged tyre on his 599 GTB Ferrari.
  3. S

HoF: Weaponcrafting is not dead.

They even go for more atm. Please join my cartel and share my money with me :scratch2:
  4. prrove

prrove

5. S

Indeed you fucker. Flame one of a handful people that does craft different stuff. *clap* you are good for this game, are you? I bet my basic answer helped the user that was asking me for my ways at MY thread. I´m doing not everything wrong, when some high lvl crafters stop their run and...
  6. S

I build up the "bank" with my blueprint set of choice. And when Im sure the right moment has come i raise the risk i take. Thats basically what i´m doing. The longer you do it, and the more statistics you can gather, the more precise you get. There is no guarantee, sometimes I´m wrong and...
  7. S

Maybe you people are right, and returns getting worse when more people would join. But as long i can sell adapted bp´s for 30-40 peds, which drop from a crappy jester-d1 bp I will continue :wtg: EDIT: Even if it´s just for the sake of doing something else. I miss the times so much, were...
  8. S

Mate, just see how fast the Hof´s been hit on P1a and Killian. Thats no lucky accident. In between I click other things, and not everything on full condition. I only put full condition, when I know the bp is ready. The Adapted blueprints i gathered and sold for example raised the market on...
  9. entropia 2017-03-14 21-43-28-56

entropia 2017-03-14 21-43-28-56

10. S

Hi peeps, as i didnt make real progress messing with material blueprints I focused 100% on building weapons or other stuff that can harm people :laugh: I used two very old bp´s which i stopped skilling up some years ago. Got both close to QR70 now and blueprints finally start to pay something...
  11. S

Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Solo Category

--bullied out of this game by people with god complex--
  12. S

13. S

14. S