Recent content by shekhu

1. shekhu

Help: Made a mistake and lost all stuff

Sorry if I offend someone. It was two events for me. Not good I think. First I mortgage all my stuff at the Argus bank. I usually did it and redemmed it timely by depositing via Credit card. Recently my government banned forign fund transaction for gambling and gaming. So I contacted one of my...
  2. shekhu

I have contacted the owner of the bank and got his reply via E-mail. At least he replied and he is a very practical and realistic person. It was purely my mistake. Ironically I am not able to deposit from my country as the government ban gambling sites and not allow to transfer money other then...
  3. shekhu

It is to be informed that I am not in STARFLEET COMMAND ENTROPIA SOCIETY. It was great society all are nice people. It was completelly my folishness and stupid action. May be a lesson for me in real life too coz. I trust people instantly and used to ditch by lots of them. But in my so old...
  4. shekhu

Fort Argus Bank Shop

Hi Sir, Please can you Help me. I mortgaged all my stuff Hinting and mining equipment for around 800 PED. But due to some untimely circumstances I was unable to buy back from teller and I lost all. Here is list. 1) F-106 finder, 2) Nemesis adjusted whole set 3) 5B plates for whole set , 4) UL...
  5. shekhu

HI, To mindark and all fellow players. I want to get some help if possible. Yes it is true I lost all and thats from my stupid act of trust and act. Here is my pathetic story. I am playing this awesome game from 2006 onwards and I met some great friends here and they are still in my memory and I...
  6. shekhu

Nightmare both real and online

Well I am 43 year old male. I was diagnosis with Type 2 Diabetic 6 years ago. I tried everything Exercise, Medication, Yoga but till now it is not in control and due to pandemic it is worsening. Now I am suffering from vision problem, pain in foot, toe, ankle... I think whole leg and burning...
  7. shekhu

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Sry. to disturb but I was inactive from long time. Can you guide where I stand in this event. I got 9 globals in mining today on Bakanawa Island. Will they count?
  8. shekhu

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

add me please SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA
  9. shekhu

GAMBLER and GRINDER Hunting Event! Choose steady payouts or go high roller!

SHAAN SHEKHU JINDAL - grinder btw is this event for mining too.
  10. shekhu

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

I may try here:- Team PUCHKAN ROCKS - SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA for solo me only available.
  11. shekhu

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Me too for event in corona lockdown Register "SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA" Hunting : UGA , MINING : UGR :yay::yay::yay::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  12. Client loader error installation

Client loader error installation

Why EU is not stable after so many years
  13. shekhu

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Fres EU installation crashed at 95% I am not single. Why this game is not stable after so many years. After fresh installation at 95 % EU installation Kaboom and I was frustrated too. What to do? Do I wait for another year for stability :yup::yup::mad::mad::mad:
  14. shekhu

Login Issue Update

Not able to Install fresh game I want to shout after around long time I wanted to Install fresh game on my new desktop for window 10 32 bit but installation crashed after 95 percent. Why the game still not stable. May be I can login soon.:mad::mad::mad:
  15. shekhu

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.5

Its massive lag now.. I can't login After updated I am unable to login. :lolup::lolup::lolup:
Back