Recent content by Shmuzzy

1. Shmuzzy

PC: Shop

nah, bid is 4.7k, a little too expensive for me :(
  2. Shmuzzy

PC: Shop

Hi guys, I was wondering what a relatively big shop (preferably deer mall) would cost me? I'm on a 4k budget, so I'm hoping around that :)
  3. Shmuzzy

PC: Quad-Wing UL

anyone know who has the Trailblazer and Torchbearer atm? I think those are the ones that haven't only been sold by their original owners.
  4. Shmuzzy

I guess that depends on whether the people who got them from MA (for free) would be willing to sell.
  5. Shmuzzy

I was wondering what the going price for UL Quad-Wings is, or if I'd be able to buy one for 3-4k?
  6. Shmuzzy

Looking At Buying A House

Anybody got pics of different houses? I'm also interested in the houses that look like old temples.
  7. Shmuzzy

Looking At Buying A House

I am looking at buying a house, but have a few questions first. - Would I be able to get a reasonably sized house for 10k? - Are there any sci-fi themed houses?
  8. Shmuzzy

Help: Skilling Material Designer

are there any good bps for skilling the lower levels, or should i just stick with Large Striped Cotton Fabric?
  9. Shmuzzy

Help: Skilling Material Designer

I was wondering what the best way to skill the Material Designer profession is? I am level 0 right now.
  10. Shmuzzy

Question: Mothership Price Check

What is the current price of motherships, and would I be right in assuming I could purchase one of the cheaper ones for around 60k PED?
  11. Shmuzzy

Question: Privateer For Mothership

I was just wondering if anyone thought it would be possible to sell an upgraded privateer and use the money to buy a mothership?
  12. Shmuzzy

Question: Privateer Pricing

Recent events have limited my budget to about 30k, so I will put up a buying thread and hope for the best. I don't care about structural integrity, fuel, or engineering devices, so maybe that will attract a seller.
  13. Shmuzzy

okay, thanks for your help ;) I guess I`ll put a buying thread up at 35k :D
  14. Shmuzzy

So you don't think I'll get a seller offering 35k? Or do you mean I have a better chance offering 40k?
  15. Shmuzzy

Hey guys, I`m thinking about purchasing a privateer, and was wondering if an price of 35k PED would be reasonable to offer?
Back