Recent content by Shoe

1. S

FEN Event Announcement

Just for fun There is nothing for miners, nothing for crafters and nothing (but a great loss of peds) for hunters that can´t kill lvl 50 and above. I enjoyed my hour in the event. Got myself 3 goldtokens. I will save them and put them in my apartment. They seem to be of more value to mr TT...
  2. S

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Skoker Shoe Sverpan
  3. S

Entropia Universe 15.15.0 Release Notes

I dont really keep track on returns, but feffoxes have showed no change since 2.0. If any change, it has been for the better. It would be interesting to see IF there is a bonus on hunting mobs that are about the same level as your avatar.. or the same level as your gear.. or ..gah, I think I...
  4. S

The Shared Loot Dilemma

I still dont see the problem. If our 10 dps noob does zillions of sandkings, he or she will loot an occasional full ESI with good markup and end up at 90% return -ish in TT value. If he or she does zillionsx9000 of caudatergus puny, he will end up with 90% return -ish. But probably lower...
  5. S

Extended downtime for release

I thought wepons eco stay about the same. Now we just dont need to calculate it ourselves with enhancers, amplifiers and so on... That it how I interpret it. I dont think they will drastically change the good weapons to bad ones..
  6. S

Extended downtime for release

It is now 11.00 MA Time. Where is the loot? ...
  7. S

The Shared Loot Dilemma

I dont see the dilemma at all. If chance of ESI loot is proportional to damage done, then imho it is fair and square. I see it as a noobs chance (even though a small chance) to loot things with high MU. I like shared loot for all participants. More shared loot for the people!
  8. S

Server downtime for release

I hope plain briefs will come back to loot! I havent changed underwear in approx 10 years. Loot 2.0 ! Lets hope for the Best update since the town of Sundsvall was on fire!
  9. S

Entropiafund Mining Mania *June-Juli 2017* 1700 PED prize pool*

I am in. Skoker Shoe Sverpan Mining events are cool.
  10. S

Help: Cannot drop items in booth

All items disappeared from my shop last VU update in march. No supportreply at all. At least the answer from Ulf above was something. I would be "satisfied" with that. At least tell me that this is an unfortunate bug that you are looking into it. Please... No reply at all to 5 supportcases...
  11. S

No reply from support.

Ok, I consider myself lucky then. Eudoracell locked away, that is cruel indeed. I begin to wonder if my pets ate everything in the shop since I never fed them ? But then again, to eat a dehera urn with two helicopters inside you have to be really hungry... Lets hope something good happens next...
  12. S

No reply from support.

I tried next target and it didnt work. Shop is empty, I had about 50 items in it (+ another 80 inside an urn). They are all missing. They show up in itemlist marked as ESTATE. Estate terminal shows 0 items inside. The "funny" thing is that this only seem to have affected my and my neighbours...
  13. S

No reply from support.

I have been polite althrough in my communication with support only mentioning the fact that I am worried about how long time it takes. Estate terminal shows 0 items in shop. Also others see my shop as empty. I will try to adress support again and ask for all the ESTATE marked items to be...
  14. S

No reply from support.

After the VU in march I discovered that all my items from my shop and my neighbours shop were gone. They still exist in my item list, marked as ESTATE but estate/shop is completely empty. I wrote supportcase 20/3 and another 2 support cases. Absolutely no reply from MA in more than a month on...
  15. S

CLD landplot Cld drop rate

I just claimed the last 20x20 plot just recently at southern Ithaca. No more small plots left that I could see in Livas or Ithaca. Now it is a "reverse" race for the composite plank plots.
Back