Recent content by shroeder

1. S

Perception - How loots are working ?!

The problem I have with all of these perception = better loot theories is that skills gains are the effect of something else, some internal process. Perception skill gains don't cause anything, they are caused by something. You can't go out and scan a robot or other mob and get a perception...
  2. S

Nationalism in EU

Down with the olympics!!one1!11shift+1! Just like you identify with people like you, they all identify with each other and would like to be in a group. I don't see why you would have a problem with it unless you have been denied entry into a society, in which case do you really want to be in...
  3. S

Will loots improve?

I think that too forgo, but they are obviously doing well.
  4. S

Would you still be around if EF was lame?

Would you still be around if you could only make one post a day? ;) :laugh:
  5. S

Camp out or head home after "work"

I usually log out in a town with a TP so when I log back in I can get to where ever I feel like going.
  6. S

account lock whit 2000$

You are entirely at fault, should read instructions carefully next time.
  7. S

account lock whit 2000$

Wow, if I got that support ticket I don't think I would do anything to help you, you are insanly demanding. And I see that it wasn't the auction exploit, my bad, but sounds to me like you just accidently put more on than you thought, thats why you should double check everything before you click OK.
  8. S

account lock whit 2000$

Something seems a little off with this. If you put in a false address I feel no sympathy for you as if you had read the rules you would see that you need your real one. You openly decalre that you used the auction bug so I feel no sympathy for you as you are openly declaring you used a known...
  9. S

Warning! Dont Play EU!

Well the most of the people I see regularing(new word?) the forum seem to be somewhat intelligent so I don't think they would even take a second glance at something that would declare a game a scam and not even really explain themselves. And EU is no more more of a scam then the other WOnderful...
  10. S

Interesting MA article!

Hmm, so Jan is one of the wealthiest men in his area? Explains where all the loots are going. :)
  11. S

Im getting very worried @ prices

I'm worried too, I can't afford this $110k car... http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/01/14/004390.html Maybe a huge exaggeration but it is the same concept, there will always be things that someone richer than you can afford that you would like to have and most likely will not be able to...
  12. S

CONTROL? or manipulation?

Well, I didn't feel like reading the whole thread but, in response to the thread starter I have seen no major changes as far as rules were concerned when neo aquired the forum. If anything he has gone a ways to expand the forum. I propose rule $24.3.5-6: All threads about sweat price fixing...
  13. S

(L) Items are to Limited

I think he is saying that Player A is spending perhaps $1.5/hour and Player B is spending $.5/hour, the average is still $1 but since Player B is more efficient he comes out on top. This game is becoming less and less beating MA and more and more being able to outperform, effeciently, the other...
  14. S

Danger ?

Personally I don't think you can lump sweat in the same category as most items. The sweat price "crashing" is a good thing, IMO, it allows for more people to use mindforce reasonably. I know someone will say that it helps draw in noobs, yes it does, but it is not meant as a sole source of...
  15. S

Danger ?

Just like in RL the rich get to buy the fancy toys while the poor watch in envy. It's the way life is and will probably always be. Just because you play this game doesn't mean that you are entitled to use, or have the ability to buy, every item in game. And I like how you say noobs don't need...
Back