Recent content by SHY

1. S

Info: Songkra Valley - Monthly Event

Many designers were fired during the process of creating this masterpiece
  2. S

Message for forum mod

Sorry that i have to bump this… The poor lost soul is still waiting to get verified! Atm he is still saving up his wall of texts untill he has access to the forum. @mod Please set him free!
  3. S

Selling: Become "handsome" 2.0

This unit is for sale: Body Sculpting Unit Reshape your or someone elses body using it. Make a bigger this or bigger that, or make a smaller this or smaller that! Contact poppy mothiaa yahwany ingame for more infos. Be "Sexy"
  4. S

Message for forum mod

Message for forum mod: A EU player signed up for an account on this forum. He has been waiting already for 2 weeks to get his account activated by a administrator/mod. He really needs his account activated to cry and whine on this forum. Or be silent and only post when he gets a hof and telling...
  5. S

It's a shame

My opionion is that they should remove the evade message and put a low amount of damage instead.
  6. S

It's a shame

The hogglo is being shamed too :(
  7. S

It's a shame

It' a shame 90% of hogglo body covering the screen, and still getting dodge messages :(
  8. S

I quit

Ok, i am back. @MOD: Delete this thread
  9. S

I quit

Added some Salt, Soul, Rage,TLDR to balance this post :mad:
  10. S

I quit

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
  11. S

I quit

I mean… W..T...FH is with the pec anouncement in global messages? Tought it was all about the PEDS!!! What is this shit? PEN (Pec Everywhere Now!?) Edition :mad:
  12. S

I quit

I quit .
  13. S

Selling: Just your usual Selling thread

I offer TT +1
  14. S

Buying: Land Area's,Biodomes, CLD, AUDs

……………………….Bump
Back