Recent content by [Si]

1. [Si]

1000 EFD contest for the best naughty ingame limerick!

Congratulations to AlphaGeek! Very funny, topical and a well deserved winner! thanks Pepper for the 2nd place prize - much appreciated :D, and thanks AlphaGeek for the EFD donation! you really didn't have to, but much appreciated again :D I'd send it back but I don't want to insult your...
  2. [Si]

hmm yep I think you do :P but it's just a bit of fun. I wouldn't worry about it. Keep them coming! ::edit:: and yes I realised I spelt 'Katsuichi' wrong - too late to change it now though :P
  3. [Si]

How long have you played EU for?

It will be 4 years exactly in another 15 days - I first landed on Calypso back on the 18th March 2003. I've been part of PE/EU off and on since then, although not continously: I've taken a lot of breaks in between. I'm not a 'regular' EF forum user obviously - only joined the EF forum two weeks...
  4. 20030318 - Old PE screenshot

20030318 - Old PE screenshot

Very first screenshot taken in PE
  5. [Si]

Gold card system rox

Thanks Dai. I applaud you for applauding me. I completely agree with your first comment about additional ingame security; but that's a decision for MA and they have chosen not to implement that type of system: nothing we can do about that, except request better ingame security. could you...
  6. [Si]

My first solo global

Gratz! Keep them coming :D the first one is always memorable eh?
  7. [Si]

Phantom's night trying.

Gratz! very nice ;) I used to use Phantom and seeing this has made we want to get hold of a set again; right now my PED card would strongly disagree though ;P
  8. [Si]

Omfg

gratz mate! - you must be over-the-moon ;)
  9. [Si]

Gold card system rox

what was the delivery time? I'm ordering one soon and just want a rough idea of how long it will take to be despatched & delivered (I'm in the UK btw)
  10. [Si]

First Global-Almost HOF :yay:

gratz - long may it continue ;)
  11. [Si]

1st ever mining global - 69PED Narc

This is the 1st global I've had since I came back to the game a week back, and also my first ever global in my new mining profession! (This was actually last night around 11pm) Click to enlarge The claim turned up buried in a tree :P Maybe they didn't want me to find it... Click to enlarge
  12. 69 - Narc in Tree

69 - Narc in Tree

1st ever global
  13. 20070226 69P Narc 1st Mining Global

20070226 69P Narc 1st Mining Global

1st Mining Global!
  14. [Si]

OK here goes: Some good ones so far ;) Here's my effort: At Nymphtown the girls seem so sour, Unimpressed by a miner's probe-power. But they all get a thrill, When I pull out my drill, And show them the size of my tower. -------------------------------------- There was a young hunter from...
  15. [Si]

Old(ish) player stepping back into the TP

Moonfish if I see you around I'll say hi for sure. right now I'm skulking around the lowbie areas with orefinder in hand (and will be for some time I think). dj - EP has been down everytime I've checked for the last few days... I last looked in a few months ago and there were 3 or 4 users...
Back