Recent content by sibernut

1. S

Help needed with finding and copying WMC slideshow

Right, I tried this and it does work as I thought it would, but only by using WMC. If I play it directly with WMP then the formatting is lost, i.e the sound clip does not play in the background - WMP simply plays it first till the end, then loads the images.
  2. S

Thanks ;) I looked at those links before and totally agree that they give conflicting answers. Thing is I don't see how saving to either DVD or USB drive will solve the problem of lost formatting.
  3. S

I tried using the search tool via Start but could only find one file with the name I gave it in windows media center under Users/Public/Public Music/Playlists. If I click on it media player will run it, but again, without the original formatting.
  4. S

No worries - it was your suggestion that helped me find it in the first place, so thanks for helping.
  5. S

Thanks Meric. Yes, I looked under Users/Public/Public Music/Playlists and there is a file there exactly as I named the slideshow, but if I click on the file, first a sound track I included is played until the end, then the images for the slideshow are shown in the right order. Problem is that...
  6. S

Any help here appreciated. Thanks.
  7. S

I've created a slideshow using Windows Media Center (WMC) and can play it using WMC without issue, but I want to copy it to a USB drive. The problem I have is I cannot locate the location of the slideshow file itself by looking in any of the usual places like Music, Pictures, Videos. So, where...
  8. S

Big losses on mining with amps

Whether you dep $6000, $600, $60 - whatever it is, the odds of profiting or loosing or breaking even are the same. However it goes without saying that you cannot really profit, as in net profit (gross profit doesn't count), by simply 'playing the EU game', because if you could; if we ALL could...
  9. S

We're 3D Models in a 3D World

That's it, microdrones. Think you hit the nail on the head. A very small microdrone would be hovering above and slightly behind you and any video capture could be sent to a cell phone as well as VR goggles.
  10. S

Reminds me of the 80's and I'm sure there's a few material girls in EU as well :rolleyes:
  11. S

Hope Scurvy Sityl is ok

Thanks :) Another good and obvious idea I didn't think of lol :scratch2:
  12. S

Hope Scurvy Sityl is ok

Yes, that could be it so thanks for reminding me. Didn't think of it :silly2:
  13. S

Questions on best archiving practices

Thanks mastermesh, that's exactly what I wanted to hear :) Again, I was also erring on one zip folder for everything, as archiving the different formats seemed excessive to me and would also mean multiple uploads to TS not just one, but I totally agree with individual compression for cd/dvd.
  14. S

That would be annoying especially if the person making the trade invite wasn't in the same location.
  15. S

Questions on best archiving practices

Total size will o.c vary from one max scene to another as will the total number of files.
Back