Recent content by Side Slay Show

1. Side Slay Show

Eudoracell Pet Training Cost, Is It Worth It?

I have an Eudoracell at lvl 21 and if I calculated right I feed him about 38k Nutribars. (cheaper to buy a [Hermetic Ring, Perfected] if its running speed your after.)
  2. Side Slay Show

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

I'll take the last position so noone else need to feel down ;) I got 70 Make me famous!
  3. Side Slay Show

Suggestion: Accounts on forum should have mandatory 'avatar name' field filled.

Yes, there should atleast be the option to have a verified user and threads only they can use. (ex. forum sends a code to user and they can verify it by going ingame to a forum admin (or a terminal) and you get your avatar name added to your forum account.)
  4. Side Slay Show

Link to a custom Note

I was just thinking maybe it would be good (or not) to be abel to link to a custom note in the chat.. that way ppl can have there huge sell list there, or if got a timetabel/prices for flights , other info etc, ...dont need to link to a website out of game for info... /Slay
  5. Side Slay Show

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

I agree with slither... There really needs to be a center option for the camera.. playing from a shoulder is just redicules.
  6. Side Slay Show

Info: Gift List

On Cyrene I got 5 [Christmas Treat Bag]
  7. Side Slay Show

Who Let the (Zombie) Dogs Out!?!

I think Threads that noone has written in for over 6 months should be atomaticly locked (for old age) ;)
  8. Side Slay Show

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.4.1

yea I had also a good spot that they moved to a more crappy location. On this update I'v got DC'd alot. I hope it gets better over time.
  9. Side Slay Show

Server Downtime for Maintenance

;) it must be cold in MA office since they still on the wintertime..
  10. Side Slay Show

Enigma Keys Event Update

hmm nothing yet? maybe the enigma event didnt bring in the cash MA wanted and they "stopt it" just like the statues. :scratch2: Only 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 MA GET IT FIXED
  11. Side Slay Show

Quest for Daily Tokens

I'v noticed that 1 of the coats are gone now.. gz to the first one to get it, (I dont check there so ofen so this might been some time ago now).. it was one of the blue (M) that was down to 19/20 left..
  12. Side Slay Show

Enigma Keys Instance Issues

I guess if they correct the mission counters and that the patch for this is scheduled and anounced a day or more in forehand (a time when Matrix opens) then it would be somewhat fair. Just patching it at some random time will give others that were behind me chance to go before me.
  13. Side Slay Show

Shopkeeper @ Hestia Upper #34

*update bump
  14. shopkeeper

shopkeeper

whats in my shop atm
  15. Side Slay Show

Enigma Keys Event Update

I think you where supposed to get in right away when you got there and after 1 run completed you wait 22 h for next..
Back