Recent content by Sidney

1. Sidney

Developer Notes #10 - Galactic Transport

great ain't it ? For me it's also to late, sold my ship ship some months ago and just last week i took all my money out of the game to actually quit the game all together. Still its good progress from MA that they start doing this. Better late then never.
  2. Sidney

Selling: Selling : CLD's

All sold .... bye bye
  3. Sidney

Selling: Selling : CLD's

Selling my CLD's : Available : 74 CLD's Price : 1350 Ped Each Not nagotiable Peds only Selling : Malachai Ash Shades Available : 1 Price : 1100 Ped Nagotiable Peds only Please send me a PM when your interested. Because of real life work deals can only be finalized in...
  4. Sidney

Selling: EXCHANGING Urban Nomad Black Boots, SGA Edition (F)

may i ask you, Why you want to do this ? because this ain't making sence to me... :confused: consider this a bump
  5. Sidney

IFP - Interplanetary Flight Platform

+ rep ido can't say anything else then : wow nice done. as allway's when you do something, you do it good.
  6. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

it's now obvious that this thread has turned in to a personal dispute in public to flame and blame one person. and it's obvious this was the intention of the thread starter to do so.
  7. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

parden me. but am i trying to blacken your or anyone's name ? i'm only responding accordingly to the one's who are trying to get me hanged by the neck for playing a game. i'm not a pirate, i'm just a fellow gamer like you are. only difference is we have different goals inside this game. keep...
  8. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

No i don't concede that. That's you twisting things to your short sightness. You really don't read do you ? Your really the outmost saddest person i've ever known in my life. I really feel bad for you. Trying to hit some one in real life outside the GAME directly in his or her wallet ? Do...
  9. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

Times change , Things change. Ship is not for sale any longer.... that said , everything what is mine is allways for sale for the right price ofcourse. never said i had a flourishing business , i stated i was busy starting up a rl business. see thats what i mean with the flaps. people don't...
  10. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

sorry for the late reaction. first of all i'm not ashamed for anything. but as i noticed that most people from forum are just complaining and whinning to MA in some kind of way and most being so damn 1 sided decided to leave forums all together. simply because people on forums just make me...
  11. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

I understand that your angry. Sorry for that NVE did not accepted your request to join You must still be frustrated.
  12. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

Questions , questions and questions. Who say's the ms is still mine ? Who say's i'm still leader from a soc ? Why do you bring up soc's name that has nothing to do with me ? Well i have a question for you too Who the hell do you think you are ? bringin up soc names where i'm not in and...
  13. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

Are you here to stay keeping harrassing me on the forum ?
  14. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

Well let me tell you that. But if you don't mind i will tell you that some time later. The main part is the "having fun part" though. It's that part that some people keep trying to spoil for the other with starting threads and made up story's to get them selves in a better picture beeing the...
  15. Sidney

A new pirate .... maybe

Man nice story but why don't you just tell the truth and don't make something up ? I've never fired a shot upon you and did not even try to. Did not even follow you, just because your not worth it to spend ammo on and no loot. If i wanted you, you would be dead That doesn't keep the fact that i...
Back