Recent content by Signed_X

1. Signed_X

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register Please Sahmael Sambo Starscream
  2. Signed_X

Question: qualify mentoring by repairing?

During your discipleship you do not have the ability to chip skills in OR out. I believe it says so somewhere ingame as well.
  3. Signed_X

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

Most likely won't be making the event, but I do want to say I think its awesome! Hope it goes well. Also thanks for the introduction to the band not bad at all hopefully the girlfriend will like it and replace the Pop diva CD's in here car with something a bit more Tolerable like this!!!
  4. Signed_X

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

Firstly: please, what makes you think that ALL non depositors are against the idea of depositting players getting perks. Secondly: i would hardly consider gathering sweat for hours on end at 2 cents an hour making money. Unless of course you dont pay for electricity or your internet...
  5. Signed_X

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

I do believe that Depositing players should have some kind of extra Perk. I remember when i first started playing Depositors where awarded with gift items while non depositing players were not. I guess the reason this doesn't happen any more is due to the fact that the planet partners themselves...
  6. Signed_X

FYI: Starscream Technical Acadamy is now Accepting Disciples!!!!

Got you Friended XenoX!! See you ingame to get started!!
  7. Signed_X

FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

I just wanted to say Viperstrike That this is one of the greatest initiatives I have ever seen to welcome new players and help them along. Never has there been such an amazing opportunity for new players. It can be so very hard and frustrating getting started in this game it is awesome to see a...
  8. Signed_X

Registered Disciples ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TheGodess Eris Discordia Bella JiFFy Donna Deangela Ember Namarrese Graduated Disciples ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Disciples who are inactive for a month and have achieved less than 5% of the total skill gains necessary for Graduation will be removed...
  9. Signed_X

Like many others I started playing with the goal of turning my time spent gamming into Cash. I have found marginal success even without depositing any sums of cash but that success did not come without investment though: an investment of my time and energy. I have put together a few courses for...
  10. Signed_X

Question: How exactly do Tier Increase rate Work?

ahh perfect Thank you
  11. Signed_X

Question: How exactly do Tier Increase rate Work?

Hi guys I've been trying to find some info on How exactly Tier Increase rates translate to actualy increasing the teir of a weapon. So far all i can gather is that a weapon with higher values is good. But What do these Values MEAN? any answers?
  12. Signed_X

Hello World,,,, errr Hello Entropia Uniiverse

Nice to see your showin your face lady :) See you soon
  13. Signed_X

Info: Repairers List :)

Able VSE w00t!! I Just Hit Lvl 15 VSE aboard one of my favorite Motherships. I tend to bounce around space alot when I'm board. Ifn you see I'm online and you need repair crew let me know. I'm either swingin' an RK-5 around or lookin' for one Sambo Starscream
  14. Signed_X

New update kool... Game wont Start WTF!!?

LoL... Thanx for the suggestion
  15. Signed_X

Saturday Scan Technology Event - November 24th 2012

I will try and make this event. I have been amassing a small vehicle fleet it would be my first oportunitty to spawn them all out at once
Back