Recent content by silvernight

1. silvernight

Selling: Phantom Armour (M)

Bump for a very nice and good person. Hope you find the buyer.
  2. silvernight

Selling: Twin Mall Shop, 2 #5 L (trades possible)

Gl with sale, BUMPi!
  3. silvernight

ATH: 34 000 hoglo

Not back ingame, just a big fan nowdays. Love reading the forum and smile for old friends luck. Been a loong time since last time ingame now, soc meeting was last time. Not even sure if I'm on the soclist anymore. But, met up with Lady Luri 2 times irl now, been speaking alot to her latly :)
  4. silvernight

ATH: 34 000 hoglo

You two, if someone, desurved this. Grats on you both!
  5. silvernight

Merry Christmas Eto :)

Merry Christmas Eto :)
  6. silvernight

God Jul Carloz! =)

God Jul Carloz! =)
  7. silvernight

Merry Cristmas! Seven =)

Merry Cristmas! Seven =)
  8. silvernight

Big Bulk

Always looking for a good reason to +rep people, but som stupid players just don't desurve the honor of having any rep at all, therefor I'm doing my best to get yours down, Grave thanks for the info, +rep. Former EPN winner.
  9. silvernight

Det är bara bra med mig också, hur gick det med planerna på träff som vi började lite med för...

Det är bara bra med mig också, hur gick det med planerna på träff som vi började lite med för 1-2 år sedan? Träffat någon i socen hitills? Kram
  10. silvernight

Hello Carloz. Länge sedan man såg dig. Testade att logga in men min dator klarar det nog inte...

Hello Carloz. Länge sedan man såg dig. Testade att logga in men min dator klarar det nog inte längre =/ Hoppas allt är bra med dig, hittat någon SGA sak? =) Kram Caroline
  11. silvernight

100 runs of drones

Intresting. I've done about 1 000 hunts on drones back in the days and I have to say there were my favs too. Make sure to hunt low lvl! High lvl doesn't give more gazz then low and therefor it's mostly more eco to hunt low lvl. One intresting thing is that without the (L) gun you'ld almost be...
  12. silvernight

Well that mutch is impossible to keep up, you were online every day, every hour, every minute...

Well that mutch is impossible to keep up, you were online every day, every hour, every minute. How is entropia nowdays then? Heared and read about Star failier for a hunt =P
  13. silvernight

Hey there! Long time no seen, still playing or just watching and reading from the outside like...

Hey there! Long time no seen, still playing or just watching and reading from the outside like som of us others?
  14. silvernight

Selling: Jaguar Foot guards (F)

BEst of luck with the sale! This was my soc leader along time back. I've done everything with this person. And he is the best socleader out there, super nice to everyone and always no more then a tp away when you need him. This is a very well worth bump and best of luck with the sale!
  15. silvernight

Achievement: I Finally Graduated!!!

Big grats =) Did mine about 3 years ago and still remember it! Good luck!
Back