1. Sims

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Simon Sim Templar
  2. Sims

Looking for a new society!

Welcome to Synergen Nighthawk :D
  3. Sims

Uber: Fat spider young [fraps]

Got myself a new personal ATH! After several days with no luck at all, and being forced to sell litterly everything in storage to keep my hunting addiction alive, I finally found this 2k+ baby spider yesterday. Also got the sound and lights on tape. When I stop to write in soc chat is when...
  4. Uber Spider 03.06.13 Sim

Uber Spider 03.06.13 Sim

5. Sims

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Hi, Looks like tracker missed this one: Sim
  6. 50 ped Prot - Atamis

50 ped Prot - Atamis

7. Sims

Feffox Mayhem Results

Gz to the winners, and thnx for a nice event MA :-)
  8. Sims

Buying: unL m83

Another one dropped couple of hours ago mate.. If I had one I would sell it for this price ASAP :)
  9. Sims

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip VII

Gratz! Huge gz on the nice loot Llama.. ;) free bump..
  10. Sims

100,000 PED SuperNova l BIG Industries

Awsome I must say you guys are hosting a range of awsome events, and this one is no exception! I am really looking forward to participate.. Thank you guys for adding an extra edge to my EU-days, and for the huge contribution you are doing for the community by managing your LA's this good...
  11. Sims

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Sign me up as well please :cool: Simon Sim Templar
  12. Sims

Achievement: All Rexies exterminated

Feels like I have been grinding them for years, and since I haven't played much the last months I probably have, but finally done with the 60k Rex mission and got my Evade reward :) Phew.. was hard work...
  13. Rex exterminator

Rex exterminator

Completed Rex mission
  14. Sims

Why I like Entropia

Would have +repped you for a very nice post, but need to spread it arround a bit first. This game is amazing in my opinion because of the varaiaty and all its aspects. I just love the fact that my potential for growth inside the universe is unlimited, and I never get bored. From what I can...
  15. Sims

Help keep Entropedia updated

+rep for very good initiative! Entropedia has together with friends and soc mates been one of my best source of information too.
Back