Recent content by SirCuteNShy

1. SirCuteNShy

Proportional reward event system

Great post by Naomi, and a very good point by Oleg. I've got no fancy rings nor a high tiered gun anywhere close to max base dps, so ofc I knew I couldn't compete (And I'm sure this is the case for very many players; High combat skills doesn't mean one possess the gear to reflect said skills)...
  2. SirCuteNShy

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays everyone :-)
  3. SirCuteNShy

13 Amazing Things Mindark Has Done Right With Entropia...

I like how they have developed lots of content for newbs to make them stick around (and deposit) Fort Lahar, Sisyphos, puny mob missions around Cape Corinth etc. Oh, and daily missions for tokens (though I rarely bother doing them myself)
  4. SirCuteNShy

Atrox And Osseocollum Event, 10 Peds Per Global LA40, LA51

Sign me up Geir SirCuteNShy Halv
  5. SirCuteNShy

8K Bery - MA serioulsy? What is this shit?

Noobs getting ubers from noob mobs is great imo, it can potentially bring many more players to the game, and some of those will undoubtedly get addicted enough to depo far more than what they get in return. However, it should be better balanced, as mentioned by others in this thread. Big hofs on...
  6. SirCuteNShy

Entropia Universe 15.15.4.2 Release Notes

Haven't had serious lag issues myself for quite some time, but last evening was very bad, and it was consistent. Delays when switching between weapons/fap, shooting 'pauses', looting delay, taking double hits, all that jazz. Storage/inventory and auction takes time to load items. Relogging...
  7. SirCuteNShy

Atrox And Osseocollum Hunting Bonus Event, LA02, LA40, LA25, LA51

Sign me up please Geir SirCuteNShy Halv
  8. SirCuteNShy

Performance Update

I find this encouraging too, and second what Madmartigan wrote. Communication is king.
  9. SirCuteNShy

If your looking for a side hustle to fund an uber item purchase in game...

I have a webcam, in case anyone don't really need their privateer anymore *nudge nudge wink wink*
  10. SirCuteNShy

Halloween Mayhem 2017 Results

Gz winners
  11. SirCuteNShy

Lootable Halloween Strongboxes...

1 box from two hours of hunting zombie dogs alpha/OA. And here I thought this was a clever incentive to make players deposit... :duh:
  12. SirCuteNShy

Call to Leeloo Leeloo Mountain

I've had way longer breaks from the game than that. Could be several reasons why she hasn't been on, without anything bad having happened. Hope she's alright.
  13. SirCuteNShy

Halloween Mayhem Crawls Closer!

All the earlier whining about players withdrawing and successively buying large amounts of seasonal strongboxes.. Personally, I like this approach. Seems fair, one just have to grind. Nice that the boxes can be looted from other mobs on other planets too. Just a question: (as I've never tried...
  14. SirCuteNShy

HP before and after Release 15.15.4

248 --> 268 here. Time to skill MF on missions that give diagnosis/bravado etc as rewards. Never imagined that would happen!
  15. SirCuteNShy

lol

Unbelievable amounts of tedious grinding behind those numbers! Take a bow :bowdown:
Back