Recent content by Skelethor

1. Skelethor

Info: Two Exploits in Lootable PVP to help you survive until MA fixes them!

So according to MA, "Gather many mobs and run around with them on me, while they damage me and when I encounter an enemy, to avoid beeing looted, I remove armor and get killed by mobs instead" is not an unintended feature. Glad we got that cleared. Skelethor
  2. Skelethor

Info: Two Exploits in Lootable PVP to help you survive until MA fixes them!

To all you PK'ers whining about everything not set up in your favour: The 50% HP thing is not a bug, it's a feature. It's been a part of PVP4 as long as I can remember. Lots of bugs have been fixed thru the years. This have not been fixed, BECAUSE IT'S NOT A BUG. Also, think about it: What...
  3. Skelethor

Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

Im am the no.1 Mulmun hunter, after 4 years hunting them. No one has killed more Mulmuns than me in game. After the radar was turned off, i basically stopped hunting them. I still run around in pvp4 mining, but the fun is gone. I never complained about getting killed, not even when i was...
  4. Skelethor

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

! Register Skelethor Skel Hadesguard
  5. Skelethor

Get more players

Nice to see u still hang around, boss :) Come on boys and girls...these guys need ideas on how to market the game. How about this: A poster , or a radio jingle saying: Tired of your old life? Get a new one. Join Entropia Point is that at very low cost, they can make ppl courious...
  6. Skelethor

Get more players

1. Make a competition where the players make a 30 sec PR video for Entropia 2. Let the players vote whos the best 3. Give a nice prize to the top 3 4. Run the videos on TV channels world wide. 5. Get more players 6. Make more money 7. Make a better game Skelethor
  7. Skelethor

ATH: 47236 Exarosaur Old Alpha Elite

Hijacker told me his plan is to withdraw, and spend it all in a bar......:drink: "What is a guy like u doing in a bar like this?" " I killed an Exo......" "You killed what?" "It was an elite...." "You killed an elite?" "I killed a lot of them..." "What the....you killed a...
  8. Skelethor

Nika`s drone hunting log

Will be fun to watch where this is going ....:)
  9. Skelethor

Strash's mining Log

One word: WOW WOW what an ATH WOW what a total profit WOW what a turnover Grats Strash, well done!!! :yay::yay::yay: Skelethor PS MA finally said sorry.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  10. Skelethor

Was NEVERDIE'S statement just marketing?

What if NEVERDIE don't profit, and add money to the loot pool? What if NEVERDIE get the same shitty loot as you do? Would it be OK then? I started playing this game, because of a program on TV about Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs. I bet im not the only one. So....do anyone really want to start an...
  11. Skelethor

Question: Account locked!!!

I'm so pissed that Strash is back....... Now we all know he such a succsesfull miner......WITHOUT cheating!! God I hate you Strash :mad::mad::mad: Skelethor :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  12. Skelethor

Was NEVERDIE'S statement just marketing?

We all need new players to join the game, or else, we will all end up looseing the time and PED we put into the game. NEVERDIE is the most famous avatar in game. Period. Not allowing NEVERDIE to appear in game would be a loss to all of us. If you don't like Jon Jacobs for some reason, say it...
  13. Skelethor

Will the colony of Calypso survive the financial chaos on Planet Earth? My thoughts.

"non-existing marketing" I think this is where MA/FPC need to focus.......:poke: Skelethor
  14. Skelethor

Better loots after deposit?

There are tons of posts like this, because tons of ppl think depo change loot. What they all fail to understand is the simple fact that moving money from one account (your bank) to another account (your ped card) doesnt change anything ingame. You actually have to spend PED (hunt, mine, craft...
  15. Skelethor

Thank you Entropia Maniacs.

It has been a privilige to be an Entropia Maniacs for 2,5 years. Pre VU10, it was without a doubt one of the best and fun soc in game. Most of all i will remember all the beacons we did togheter. This post should be posted under achievements, 2,5 years is a long time in a game like this...
Back