2. ~Sky~

Selling: Shopkeeper (F)

Item sold, ty every1 for interest
  3. ~Sky~

Placed to ingame auction
  4. ~Sky~

Selling a beautyful F shopkeeper for tt + 2k ped SB/BO. Contact me on the forum or PM me ingame (EldRaine Sky Learner) Thank you in advance!
  5. ~Sky~

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register EldRaine Sky Learner
  6. ~Sky~

Buying: Hedoc SK-20 regular or Adjusted

B. U. M. P.
  7. ~Sky~

Buying: Hedoc SK-20 regular or Adjusted

Hello, I am interested in buying one of these tools, please PM me with your offers! Have a wonderful Christmas, Sky
  8. ~Sky~

Downloading update loop

OK so that didn't help... but you made me thinking! Guess there was something wrong with the communication with the server VIA my default provider - so I've switched to my mobile phone and used it to tether the connection and downloaded the update through the mobile phone and IT WORKS ! :yay...
  9. ~Sky~

Downloading update loop

Nope, reboot into safe hasn't fixed it either. The interesting thing is I can Launch the game but it still keeps showing the downloading (with the privateer image) and my friends see me online. The download goes nowhere tho and I don't enter the game.
  10. ~Sky~

Downloading update loop

Tried before posting, didn't help :( Tried that too :( :( Gonna try that now, fingers crossed :) :)
  11. ~Sky~

Downloading update loop

Nope, no problem whatsoever, I'm watching my friend playing VIA skype and talking to him without any lags and issues. About the folder ownage, I'll check it out now. Thank you all for your time and help, I really appreciate it :)
  12. ~Sky~

Downloading update loop

Unfortunately didn't work for me :(
  13. ~Sky~

Downloading update loop

Hello, I seem to be stuck in a loop while downloading the new update. The update starts and after a couple of megs downloaded it says I'm downloading at the speed of 3.5 gigs (!!) and nothing really happens. I've tried reinstalling the game twice, same problem, tried in compatibility mode...
  14. ~Sky~

Graphics Glitches on Lights e.g. powerfist. How to fix?

Simply press tools on client loader and u'll see a button "Clear shaders cache" :)
  15. ~Sky~

Uber: 4.9k Molisk Scout :)

gz you... you :yay:
Back