Recent content by Skylarkbrocken

1. Skylarkbrocken

Question: 2011 first find fruit / stones / dung

I HAVE found one clump of 11 papplon fruit in 2011 just after MM competition ended. Was at the troxies near jurra TP. Sorry, no screenshot. Definitely found one though :-) That said, they are virtually non-existent now it seems. Cheers, -Sky
  2. Skylarkbrocken

Selling: Isis HL8 Unlimited

People pay you more if they like you, fyi. Cheers, -Sky
  3. Skylarkbrocken

How much you can profit from shops?

Go to Buzz Erik Lightyear's hunting shop in the Twin Peaks Mall, floor 1 at the front right entrance. That's how a shop should look. It has some stuff people need consistently at a solid MU(apis). An eye catcher item with kickass MU(anabolic adapted (L)) and a bunch of other stuff with nice...
  4. Skylarkbrocken

FYI: Skill Bonus from Scopes an Sights (januari 2011)

I get a hell of a lot more green text when I have my elkarr and 2x hunnir attached than without them attached, that's all I can say for sure. As for how much that extra green is actually contributing to my skills, no idea. I wish you the best of luck, it certainly would be nice to know, with...
  5. Skylarkbrocken

Selling: 1k ped ESI

There was a post in the buying forum a few days ago from someone offering to buy all size esi, especially the big ones. If you haven't seen it, might want to go give it a looksy. Cheers, -Sky
  6. Skylarkbrocken

Not Ghost material?

I'm using a maxed montgomery anabolic adjusted and I still feel like atrox regen too much. I kill atrax instead. As for selling the ghost, I'd say don't. Just stow it away and use some kobold or rascal on the argos. Ghost is a good set of armor and you'll wish you had it's protection at some...
  7. Skylarkbrocken

Selling: Merry Mayhem Arm Guards (M)

Received a bid by PM for 6100 ped. Cheers, -Sky
  8. Skylarkbrocken

I've lowered the buyout to 7750. Cheers, -Sky
  9. Skylarkbrocken

Mayhem Post Mortem

You're reinventing the wheel. There's no need to change it so much. The gap between solo hunters and teams was significantly lowered this year. Making it, as pioneer suggested might be possible earlier, so that a person has to do half the damage to a mob to get the points would help lower the...
  10. Skylarkbrocken

Mayhem Post Mortem

I love the penalty for being over time but I also think if there is someone who would of made top 10 but was over 30 hours by like an hour...it would be prudent to check whether there was some sort of disconnect issue. A lot of people(I think more than have actually experienced the issue) have...
  11. Skylarkbrocken

bumpitybump
  12. Skylarkbrocken

Still for sale. Offers are getting close to what I am looking for. Going to sleep now. Cheers, -Sky
  13. Skylarkbrocken

Sent PM smoerble.
  14. Skylarkbrocken

6k is too low for me. I'd rather just wait a few months and try again. I am currently interested in buying an a101 and a couple a105s. If you happen to have one of those I'd be willing to count them towards the total. Cheers, -Sky
  15. Skylarkbrocken

Buying: Omegaton a101 laser amp TT+155 ped

Like the title says, I'm looking to buy an a101 for TT +155 ped. Cheers, -Sky
Back