Recent content by Slapnuts

1. Slapnuts

WoF Off !!

And your priceless contribution to the game we all share is this post. Impressive. No really you make 6 or 7 years of global competition coordination over 3 or 4 months at a time, multiple time zones and languages, as well as the inevitable and perpetual criticism from armchair critics ...
  2. Slapnuts

ATH: 108k ATH

Awesome thanks buddy ... great news channel.
  3. Slapnuts

Hey all ... it was amp number 2. I am not a big miner so don't cycle or craft large numbers of amps. Just decided to take 10 amps up to FOMA and give it a run. Second Amp hit this. Hope that helps, but pretty sure it doesn't. :scratch: Slappy
  4. Slapnuts

see above mate
  5. Slapnuts

Thanks all, really appreciated. It was a Terra 4 tier 1, with a Terra 10 amp in dome 19.
  6. Slapnuts

There she blows .... a 108,000 ped Force Nexus ATH. Happy Slappy
  7. 108k ATH

108k ATH

8. Slapnuts

Selling: Selling : Protector Of the Empire (M) Tier 3-5

Beautiful Armour. You won't be disappointed.
  9. Slapnuts

Selling: Panther // Sapphire Chirin Dragon // LuckyCharm

110 Exa I would also like the dragon if you have it available mate?
  10. Slapnuts

Selling: Panther // Sapphire Chirin Dragon // LuckyCharm

50 Panther 80 Exa
  11. Slapnuts

WoF 2014: Team Finland

Good luck our Finland friends ... may lootius be with you out there. :D
  12. Slapnuts

WoF 2014: Team France

Thanks for a great match today Team France. It was so close for so long. Really enjoyed it and I confess I participated with a nice glass of chateauneuf du pape .... or two ;) Slappy
  13. Slapnuts

Info: WoF: Team Amethera

Congrats on your result today Team Amethera. Impressive. Good luck getting that Cross.
  14. Slapnuts

Selling: PotE Set (High Tier)

Love my set of this armour so highly recommend especially at this tier level. Oh and if you still have it on Sunday at 12:00 maybe give it a run out to support Team GB in the WoF :handgun: Bump.
Back