Recent content by Slave

1. S

New Rank in Mentor skill / 260

Yay :yay: I'm free to explore the big bad world now :wise: Here is the screen of my graduation: Thanks again Akbar!
  2. Graduation

Graduation

3. S

Planet calypso content release 2014.1

I was thinking they meant some of the older daily missions e.g 'the daily poacher' I think it was called, the one for killing 30 Rex, 30 sabas, 30 aetherex. I think they've been inactive for a while now and they are in the middle of nowhere so was hoping MA could clarify this.
  4. S

Planet calypso content release 2014.1

Daily Missions Several unpopular daily hunting missions have been removed. Additional daily missions will be added over the next several partner releases. Any chance of letting us know which ones ? or do we need to spend time/fuel finding out for ourselves :rolleyes:
  5. S

Menace, If you don't like getting -rep then dont post. It's there for a reason ! "I'll just let...

Menace, If you don't like getting -rep then dont post. It's there for a reason ! "I'll just let it roll off my shoulders like a rain drop" Obviously not else you wouldn't have even posted this comment :)
  6. S

Yea! what took yer ? Was wondering when someone would do it :yay:

Yea! what took yer ? Was wondering when someone would do it :yay:
  7. S

Selling: Korss H350 Unlimited

Top of the mountain again :yay::cool:
  8. S

Selling: Korss H350 Unlimited

Bump for a mate and a nice gun :)
  9. S

Uber: Hunters Extreme's Paul & Runt Team HoF

Well overdue or what.....uber gratz guys :yay:
  10. Vovan

Vovan

11. Vovan

Vovan

12. Vovan

Vovan

13. Vovan

Vovan

14. S

Cry Engine 2 Can You Run It

EDIT: Deleted some text - I got the wrong end of the stick here :p ....... Good site, I think thats a great way to gage if your system is capable of running the updated EU!
  15. S

HoF: Nina's 2nd hof

About time mate, GRATZ!!!:yay: No more moaning from Nina for a while :silly2:
Back