1. Smoerble

Buying: L-Shop (or maybe a booth)

time for a free bump... :yay:
  2. Smoerble

Time for a bump.
  3. Smoerble

Thanks for the offering. I sold the booth long ago and didn't update my sig, done it now. I tend to look for buying a shop rather than renting... let's look, if someone sells a shop.
  4. Smoerble

freebumpforme :).
  5. Smoerble

Selling: full set Martial SGA (F) armour

Reserved....
  6. Smoerble

Selling: Selling Jaguar SGA Edition (f) full set

As subject says: Full (F) set (7 pieces of course) of Jaguar SGA Edition armour. No, I did not loot any part of it, bought all parts. Price: TT+13900 PEDs.
  7. Smoerble

Selling: full set Martial SGA (F) armour

As subject says. I paid TT+25850 PEDs and prices have changed... so drop me your offers (anonymous is accepted).
  8. Smoerble

Hi all, as the subject says... + I would prefer to rent the shop (have enough colleteral), depends on the payment you ask per month. + Only L-Shop or a two very cheap booths. + I will only answer to reasonable offers. + I pay PEDs only, so I promise an easy price discussion plus an easy trade...
  9. Smoerble

Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)

Hi all, I didn't play for a while, soprry for that. I fixed the images, thanks for pointing this out.
  10. Smoerble

Question: Want to build a house...

Thanks for the quick replies!
  11. Smoerble

Question: Want to build a house...

Hi all, I would like to build a house on one of my plots and I want it mainly to become a shop. So I am not interested in gardening etc. 1) Can you build different sizes on a plot or is the house size/style fixed to the plot size? 2) Any link to a tutorial how to build a house? Thanks Smo
  12. Smoerble

Update not working?

Hi all, I missed several upodates... now my client update crashes at 33%... anyone please has a link how to fix this without installing everything new? Thanks!
  13. Smoerble

Selling: Athenic Ring Imp

Offering auction MU (+2541 PEDs).
  14. Smoerble

Selling: BPs, Firefly Tier 2.9 and more stuff

Time for a bump. :yay:
Back