Recent content by Snag

1. S

Tiering UL Items - Russian Roulette?

That's what my "argument" is. You get the TT value BACK. So in theory you can go purchase the exact same item you "lost" and your ped card did not see a difference... No gambling had been involved. Sure, good luck finding someone to sell you a MM for TT. That is not MA's fault rather the fault...
  2. S

How is it a gamble on MA's end (or the players) if no matter what you get the TT value back (at a minimum)? It isn't MA's fault that poeple pay beyond the TT on an item. AFAIK, MA does not acknowledge an items value beyond the TT.
  3. S

So, if you fail the tier attempt, do you get the TT value of both items? If you do get the TT value of both items then IMHO it still isn't a gamble. As I said, MA did not force anyone to pay the player generated markup. Sure, if you fail and or lose the item without getting the TT value back...
  4. S

Not a bad idea but IMHO just because an item has a MU of $40k USD does not mean it is worth that price for everyone. Heck, it would be easy for someone to make an Opallo have a markup of $5k USD (a lot of transactions) with a lot of manipulation, does that mean that the item is worth it? You...
  5. S

Correct me if I am wrong. MA gives you the TT value back in residue if you fail. Technically IMO it isn't a gamble as you get the TT value back. It isn't MA's fault that people felt the need to pay $10k-$40k USD on an item when MA made the item available for $10-$40 USD. If you fail, supposedly...
  6. S

Orereselling scam attemps, watch out guys!

That's the same dude that scammed me a few months back (Maddox IV and Beast)... I hold no ill fate towards him, as it was my fault (should not have let him "borrow" the items). Watch out for his other avatars (Coxy Top Boy)... Can't recall the others off the top of my head..... Just let it me...
  7. S

Until we HOF or global

Looks like some lucky folks got to meet you :) I hope more folks take you up on your offer. Sure do miss hunting with you buddy! Grats on the global bro!!! TC GL and may the ATH be with you!
  8. S

My Battle with Life

Tamn, I am sorry to hear this. Just understand that you will be in the best hands going through this. It seems like you have a positive attitude on life, which is important. Keep living life to the fullest, with no regrets! All will be just fine in the end.
  9. S

Buying: DOA RJ or that kind, pure ped or trade for F shadow/angel

Don't think my socmate has sold it... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/137346-f-angel-shadow-doa-rj-me-adj-fap.html
  10. S

Info: Society Websites List 2009

Please change SaS Silent Assassins to http://www.phpbb88.com/sas http://sasforum.eamped.com/ is no longer in service. Thanks!
  11. S

Moogle & SnowLeopard PK Dispute Settled!

Nice to see you two worked it out! Grats on the HOF!
  12. S

Selling: EMT Kit EK-2600 - Only 5 Peds ?

Think MA would call this a lottery, which would violate the EULA...
  13. S

Can't see other avatars

I am on Vista and I don't think Vista is the issue. Just relog and see if that works, leeboss. Reason why I don't think it is a Vista issue is that it would happen to me on XP too...
  14. S

Price Check for a G apt in Sakura City

My apartment at in Sachi building was bugged too. I think it was activated when I had the max amout of items in it. Right after the new VU (the was 3 or 4 VU ago) I was able to drop more items in the apartment. I was afraid that one day the bug would fix itself and I would be out all the items...
  15. S

highest average dmg/pec weapons?

No matter what, you have one hell of a weapon, Joker. :)
Back