Recent content by snails

1. S

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

'My peds run out too fast' Then lower the amount you are cycling per click. This will help out when the loot swings downward. It's like placing a $10 bet and complaining when it loses that you didn't get back 95%. Place that £10 bet 100,000 times then you'll see a 95% return. (ish) . If your...
  2. S

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

All depends on the complexity of the problem.
  3. S

I'm not good at being patient :smoke:
  4. S

But I need it now I'm so excited :)
  5. S

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

EU evolves. And so must you.
  6. S

Mindark Annual report 2018

This isn't true if you have deposited more than 500 USD. I was out of game for more than a year no logins. Character and login remained.
  7. S

Has the loot slacked off ?

It's just too small a run to judge. Times it by 100 for clearer picture. Remember the returns is based on the average. Some get less or more. It's all down to luck. (Click at the right time)
  8. S

Odd mining results

Confirmation bias.
  9. S

Odd mining results

It happens. In the UK a girl on her 16th birthday bought a lottery ticket and matched all the numbers at odds of 13 million to one. It happens. I had cycled less then this player when I got my first tower. My mate who started playing at the same time never got a tower. Never had a decent...
  10. S

Spider Elites are a pile of poo

Removed post
  11. S

Project XXV or XXVI

Ah c'mon man I doubt he'll be posting again ..but yeah I should probably not post sometimes :)
  12. S

Server Downtime for Release

What's wrong with mining amps? What's wrong with them?
  13. S

Project XXV or XXVI

It feels good I take your point. His last global in game was in the run. Looks like he ragequit. Mod please lock this thread.
  14. S

Project XXV or XXVI

Oopz Guess i shoudlnt mention I got a 33k tower at foma during his run using d amp lol. 29/01/2013.
Back